King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

From a Tipp perspective maybe. Our number 6 was directly responsible for both goals conceded in '01. I agree re Trassey in’89. Farrell fucked that up badly, they were a beaten team before they went out on the pitch. They started hurling when down to 13.

That’s harsh in the extreme on both counts. The keeper was much more at fault for the second.

Galway’s problem for years and years was stupid cunts of centre backs who refused to bat the ball out. They put up the hand thinking they were fucking Pat O’Neill and invariably let it go in to the danger area. Galway’s number 6 did exactly that for both goals in that final.

Fair enough on the first goal but the second one it isn’t him competing in the air. The ball is between Ollie Canning and Eoin Kelly in the air and it breaks off them

mad how someone in Galway GAA didnt make this point…

Galway want Davy it seems…

Players do.

them broke ass matties cant afford him

Job is too big for him

1 Like

No matter where the conversation starts on this thread it always comes back to the Keady affair eventually

galway rhyming slang: tony keady: needy

indeed Treacy was excellent, there was no need to be so hot and bothered as it turned out, Galway had a fine centre back on the day

1 Like

The Galway lads are some men to whinge about referees.

A conspiracy against the wesht !!

Welcome to the thread everybody. Galway proving once again the nations number one tourist hotspot

Can’t find the original post (might have been lost in The Great Server Move of 2019) but this was put up before and I noted that those were very, very generous odds. Anyone get on this?

Welcome King Louis and your miniture court jester

Davie on the way.

Congratulations Galway on your new hurling manager. Galway will be the team to beat in 2020 with Davy at the helm.

A last gasp Joe Canning penalty* has ensured Portumna stay in senior hurling

They beat 1/6 favourites Gort by one point

Supermacs Guy delivers

I was following this game for betting purposes - it derailed my 359,000/1 accumulator at stage 8 of 25

*pointed

4 Likes