King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Tooreen beat Kinvara today. I may have got my prediction wrong last year but I was right when I said the Galway intermediate championship is shit @maroonandwhite

You said charleville would destroy oranmore. In your pea brain this in someway relates to kinvara losing today. You are far to dim to waste time with. Your record of cluelessness speaks for itself

1 Like

My record is so good you have to go back a year to find a wrong prediction

Great occasion, buff made the trip and all.

Comfortably beaten by the better team… stronger, fitter and smarter with the ball, Toureen played some lovely hurling at times. We got a very lucky break to win the county final to reach this stage… We’ve a very young team, some of the lads are light enough yet. A great experience for them though.

6 Likes

shite compared to who?

This is very important. He’s a year waiting for vindication.

1 Like

You’re asking a complete idiot for an answer here

Shur even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

He’s not right once. He said the galway championship is shite. Galway inter champions won the all ireland last year and have lost a fair few finals recently. So how is it shite?

1 Like

They’ve been beaten by the Mayo champions two of the last three years and drawn the year before that. Oranmore were an outlier

Can you read you fucking dullard, who are they shite compared to, or do you understand how ratings work?

They are shite compared to Tooreen

It’s like arguing with a simpleton. You said the galway intermediate championship was shite, the whole championship, compared to who?

It is shite compared the majority of other intermediate championships of hurling counties. I went to a training of a Galway intermediate team once and half of them could barely puck the ball

Race week?

2 Likes

TNH

2 Likes

It actually did in my college days

Don’t lie on the INTERNET

Wait wait we have anecdotal but irrelevent evidence! The last refuge of the simple minded.

We also have the very precise ruling of ‘the majority of other hurling counties’ especially of course the counties who’s clubs never get to intermediate finals, or never win them. Those counties, the majority, are far better. Not based on fact, but because this retard just KNOWS so

Disgraceful remark, post reported

2 Likes