King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Some set of forwards there.

Jaysus i always thought hanley was ok. He was missing one year and mayo walked through them in the stadium. He held his own in the international rules too. The litmus test of intercounty play.

A lot of the hurling lads making a show of themselves here.

2 Likes

Thats the most astute comment you’ve made in weeks. Its an embarrassing thing usually when stickball stalwarths try to engage with football in any meaningful manner

We know nothing about hurling. A bit of a stretch to expect us to know anything about football.

4 Likes

:grin: :grin:

4 Likes

Where was that played?

Unrale

Looks like Pairc Ui Rinn.

Tis

I think you could be correct

:yum:

Fabulous score

Galway Hurlers Homepage

3 hrs ·

Just an idea…

This Sunday afternoon, TG4 are showing the epic Galway v Waterford All Ireland SHC Final from 2017 at 2pm.

The plan is, as a something to look forward to and a bit of distraction, for us all to put on our jerseys, hats, scarves, the lot, grab a few drinks if you want and we all watch it together from our own homes and I’ll be posting build up on the page like it’s a normal Match Day. I’ll even post the team on Friday night :wink:

On the day, send in photos of you with your colours on, comment on the page as you normally would on a match day, get the family involved and I’ll post updates as the action happens and the photos you send in on the page.

1 Like

4 Likes

Probably had pictures of Denton on the milk cartons.

3 Likes

“Not too bad” :joy:

1 Like

Is that you @maroonandwhite?