King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Hayes wasn’t a great striker of the ball and was very hit and miss. Broderick was clinical. I don’t ever remember him being wasteful. Joe Cooney knew, give Braw the ball.

2 Likes

Two great hurlers on Their day in fairness… One thing about Hayes bar him loving donkeys, I always felt he would take or go for a score rather than give it to a guy in a better position, like the bit of glory did Damien…

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is Hayes was the better of the two small lads? That tallies with the results of the poll.

:rofl:

No. Hayes’ performances left me frustrated leaving games too many times. Broderick had the delight factor about him, we might have lost but by god did we look good in doing so.

That bad-minded cunt McNulty put it well, you couldn’t depend on either of them.

1 Like

The poll has spoken. Hayes was the better of the two small lads.

It’s not over yet, all the Limerick lads have to vote yet.

Some highly questionable sources in the Hayes vote. You should have gone with a secret ballot.

1 Like

You need to let it go mate.

1 Like

All above board on that side mate. There is, however, a pending review around users @gaillimh24 and @Zxcvjbnm on the Broderick vote.

1 Like

Hold up. What about that cunt @binkybarnes , surely you’re not counting that as a valid vote?

4 Likes

Of course not. But, Hayes still wins by a larger margin.

I vote for Broderick. I just forgot.

Get de fuck

I’m amazed that Damien Hayes won three All Stars

3 Likes

So, it’s a tie. I think that’s a fair outcome.

Rumbled, so I was

1 Like

Proud to line up alongside some forum heavyweights there. And unlike a limerick poll, there was no fuckacting. :clap:

Can’t wait to hear Damien tell everyone on the Marty Squad about this

2 Likes
1 Like

Some boyo. RIP.