King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

The trouble with all of this, is that in tipp and in Galway, the old guards seemed to remain the stand out performers in the club championship.
You could argue that there is chicken and egg in this though.

2 Likes

I half agree, but the team in general has looked weary since 2018.
I still think the S&C is all wrong, and is introduced far to late (should be some advice and structure building up from minor)

1 Like

He could stand in marking Joe next year when they are short in training.

Big news coming, it seems.

2 Likes

I used to think Davy and Galway wouldn’t go hand in hand at all.

But now I don’t know. As others have stated here, Galway have gone stale in the last few years despite their enormous array of talent. He could bring a jet of adrenaline or a spark that this Galway team need. I’d be giving him 2 years at most though.

He could also get Joe back, which I would love to see. They made history together for LIT, so it’s possible.

Lovely piece from The Sun here

Do you not think Davy made history at LIT through recruitment rather than any stroke of tactical genius?
A bit like last chance U

#davymakesthingshappen

He got in a state of the art GPS system that cost multiples of what a normal system might cost. Marginal gains*.

*For Davy’s pocket

The greatest hurler of all time will be announced as Galway’s new Senior manager this evening, at 7.30p.

25 Likes

Iggy Clarke?? :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Ciaran Carey

Sylvie

Please please please tell me you don’t mean DJ. Please.

Confirmed. What a coup for the men of the West

1 Like

I’m hearing Greg Kennedy is in the backroom team.

2 Likes

The Limerick lads have gone very quiet all of a sudden

If shefflin loses every single game he’s still a better option that that fucking disaster from SMB

17 Likes

I’ve set up an emergency zoom call.

Tommy Walsh?
Brian Carroll?
Eamon Cregan?
JBM?

1 Like