King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

I for one welcome our new Kilkenny overlord.

6 Likes

Greatness gravitates towards greatness. Its one of the laws of thermodynamics

1 Like

Henry will do fuck all.

Egan only down the road from Portumna and he heading half way across the country to Wexford

Shefflin only down the road from New Ross and he heading half way across the country to Galway

1 Like

Think of the carbon footprint they are leaving behind.

1 Like

Davy will never get over this.

10 Likes

The great hurlers generally tend to go on to be great managers too. I wonder will he be bringing a white board with him

Managers from Kilkenny don’t do tactics. White boards are for bate’n cattle in Kilkenny

You’d us tipped off yesterday. The astute posters here knew you weren’t spoofing.

5 Likes

He’s a good appointment I’d imagine. It’ll be an interesting duel between himself and BC on the sideline in next years Leinster championship. Lads who said he’d never manage against Kilkenny well wide of the mark here. Davy will be seething I’d imagine.

Its ideal for both counties. A big name for Galway to give them a much needed lift. As big a name as it gets really. I reckon we’ll win the next 2 or 3 All Irelands and then King Henry will take over from Cody in his native county. Everyones a winner

Possibly a role for Davy in King Henry’s backroom team I believe

Thats the second time the lad over the claretimes account has had shite retold as if it is true. Considering he was named as one of the online abusers by Davy, I’m not sure why people still take anything the account says as fact. Was Davy ever in consideration? Has there been any word of any communication out of Galway that he was?

I think its a decent appointment for Galway. Kev wont be happy, but Shefflin will command respect far more than Davy would have with that Galway team. The only fear from a Galway perspective is that this is a stepping stone for when cody retires.

3 Likes

Nice new avatar pal

He’s a fruitpot, but he’s widely followed

The only good thing about this appointment will be that Davy and Dictionary Derek will be using the sweeper on the floor of the Sunday Game studio next year.

2 Likes

Do Galway hurlers train at Loughgeorge or is that just the footballers?

From TFK to Marty Morrissey in approx 2.23 hours

2 Likes

Delighted for the Galwegians. Hurling needs as many strong challengers to Limerick as it can get at the moment, particularly since the Cork train came off the rails.

4 Likes

There’s no stopping Galway now

1 Like