King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

He’ll probably wait until the supply lines are flourishing again in Kilkenny. Fantastic coup for TFK. Ahead of the trend as always. Ye will be the biggest threat to the Limerick juggernaut in 2022.

Exactly. Limerick will welcome the challenge with open arms*

*head height around some Galway cunts neck

6 Likes

Marty was so surprised by this curveball he couldn’t find a river in time to report from.

18 Likes

There will be a dark cloud hanging over Limericks County Final now

Kiely may as well call a halt to it and let Davy Fitz have a go

That’s just the shadow of JPs Jet, fuelled and ready to head for Barbados

3 Likes

I knew last week – but not 100% absolute, until finer points agreed.

Fuck Ravy. Just had a message to say he is pure ripping.

20 Likes

Davy for the Newcastle job.

1 Like

The Sun (I know) still reporting this morning Davy had it he must be bulling alright

1 Like

I know, at three removes, someone with whom Ravy has close business dealings. I hear Ravy has told that eejit he is pure fit to be tied.

1 Like

That’s gospel so.

Galway have appointed someone with absolutely no relevant experience to this job. The absolute arrogance of Shefflin to think he could take this on. He doesn’t know the first thing about it. It will all end in failure. cc @kev

5 Likes

Id say Davy might be after finding the rat in the inner circle

2 all-Ireland titles in a row with Ballyhale is impressive. Fair enough they have a superb team but they hadn’t won an AI since 2015 before his arrival. There’s a lot to be said for a manager with an 80%+ win rate. He integrated the younger players in well. They absolutely destroyed St Thomas’ in the 2019 final.

1 Like

Davy has 2 All Irelands and King Henry has 10

I thin glas was taking the mick pal

1 Like

Brilliant appointment.

He has more than Galway.

That will be Sheedy

Squirrel and fast Eddie on OTB at half past