King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Totally Waterford tried it for 15 minutes in the semi final and got their answer fairly lively

1 Like

Sure if we wanted that we’d get someone like Warren Gatland.

29 Likes

We’ll continue to batter the fuck out of everyone, tis all equal

1 Like

Odd to see such saloon talk and the leaves hardly gone from the trees.

3 Likes

Lads are giddy as fuck with the nightclubs opening

Misfortune won’t know where to look. Bit like the Cork committee in the AI final this year

1 Like

A belt over the head with a tactics board at the ‘water’ break

Galway Galway Galway

1 Like

Apparently Cork were going to be the team to beat us because they were the only team that didn’t try and take us on at our own game and they’d cause us serious problems with the type of game they played and the pace they had…

:ok_hand:

4 Likes

Putting Henry in the top job is merely rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. There are serious questions to be asked in Galway, as to how a county can win so many underage titles, yet deliver so few senior All Irelands.

Ye don’t need a good manager, ye need a good psychologist.

1 Like

Cork have pace. They will beat us with their pace. :rofl:

Kilkenny are the only team to have the measure of Limerick in the championship. Limerick are lucky to have avoided them the last 2 years

We’re blessed. Had to make do with hammering the shit out of the teams that beat them instead

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a GAA fan this cocky. Even Kilkenny Dublin or Kerry fans at their height. A refreshing sign of a confident new Ireland throwing off the shackles of false modesty the Sunday Indo could write a think piece about it :clap::clap:

We’ve love to try our luck against them next year.

It isn’t cocky if it’s true.

I repeat: We are going to continue battering the fuck out of everyone for the foreseeable future. Sit back and enjoy the show.

1 Like

Ye may apply to transfer to Leinster so

1 Like

The bookies really rate the other counties chances. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The two boys seemed to be contradicting one another.
How that got 10 likes I’ll never know.

1 Like

The two boys contradicted themselves.

3 Likes