King Henry of Galway (Part 1) šŸ‘‘

Standard nowadays. One or two of the more senior players would be spoken to and sounded out. Davy is going to spend this season sniping from the sidelines (Sunday game, papers, Late Late). The year out could actually be a disaster for him. He could well end up with a Kildare or a Kerry.

2 Likes

Iā€™d hope so.

In relation to Davy, the cunt is cute enough to get some coaching before he launches into the world of game analysis. I doubt heā€™ll perform too badly.

They were told. They said: ā€˜No.ā€™

Mainly for the reason I outlined.

2 Likes

Henry needs to better understand the Galway brand of madness

Tubs having to basically tell him to wish him well at the end.:joy:
I donā€™t like Mr.Fits but he surely is box office

Heā€™s just a pain in the hole at this stage

In fairness no one sane has joined the priesthood since the 50s.

3 Likes

I think youā€™re being generous there.

The only thing hopping here in Limerick is the rear axle of the Green Machine, off the road.:+1: Boot full to brim with All Ireland medals.

2 Likes

Must be a class of a coupe boo teen if youā€™ve it filled to the brim with 2

1 Like

He won an Ireland dimwit.

That was Kinnerk sure

1 Like

Whatā€™s ā€œan Irelandā€, princess?

1 Like

An NG in foundation maths in the leaving cert was it?

What slug witted blather is this now?

I wonder if thereā€™s a little unease in Kilkenny about Shefflinā€™s move. As much as you could say, itā€™ll be good experience for ultimately managing Kilkenny in the near futureā€¦thereā€™s been murmurings in recent years about Codyā€™s time possibly coming to an end, you see what Tyrone achieved under a new management team and thereā€™ll be those that feel a newer generation of coaching/managing options within the county are having to go elsewhere for roles. Imagine the dynamic if Shefflinā€™s Galway beat Kilkenny in a knock-out championship game, or two, over his term.

Kilkenny will be sick when Galway win the next 3 All Irelands

2 Likes

I was in Kilkenny today and the general vibe I got from speaking to 2 (two) hurling folk was:

(1) major shock that Shefflin got it / went for it
(2) that he would definitely do well there and that Galway would emerge as LKā€™s main challenger next year
(3) Stick a fork in Cody, he is done
(4) Shefflin might be a contender to replace Cody, but the whole Galway thing might be a complete disaster and thus it might be an idea to wait and see how that goes.

I gleaned a lot from my morning down there as you can see.

13 Likes

Galway wonā€™t be within an asses roar of Limerick next year.

Shefflin will try get them to hurl like us and weā€™re a mile ahead of anyone trying to play that game. Heā€™ll beat Tipperary playing it alright.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a serious bang of rattled off this. Someone pull this fella back into line, quick.

1 Like