King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

You’d have to say the bouncy castle suits Galway a lot better than tornado alley in Salthill

3 Likes

And there Sir is one of the main problems with Galway football.

1 Like

Funny the way that lads that barely start or don’t start at all for Corofin get runs for Galway.

Good game for FBD in early January. Not being up to their ankles in muck probably helped.

Some of the young lads that won the U-20 showed up well for Galway. Comer looked the best I’ve seen him in a good while. Had a tremendous first half. Seemed to be popping up everywhere.

Ryan O’Donoghue caused havoc for 15 minutes after he came on at HT but young Fitzgerald was switched onto him and kept him relatively quiet after that.

Of course they play again on April 24 in championship. Hard to believe.

7 Likes

Enjoyable enough stuff for a football game on Jan 7th. Some of the camera work was dodgy. I unfortunately did not see @Raylan’s voucher.

For his hair alone I would say bravo to Sean Fitzgerald. He was solid throughout. The potential is there to see in James McLoughlin. I’d take Shaneen off the frees if possible. The Bhyast looks to have lost a bit of bulk, Shaneen looks to have gained some. He put a Mayo fella on his arse at one point. Something you always love to see.

Grand stuff to ease you out of the Christmas.

8 Likes

He’d want to be careful where he parks that thing in Ballinasloe

6 Likes

Gentlemen for the shout @Raylan.

1 Like

Davy Fitz will be seething when he sees that after he driving up and down to Wexford for four years in a Skoda.

7 Likes

Shipping it up to Galway….

1 Like

Ah here….

And so the Henry era begins at a sold out Duggan Park.

4 Likes

An unfamiliar looking Galway team it would be fair to say.

1 Like

He’s extremely active on TikTok posting all sorts of daft videos. The typical inter-county full-back has changed massively.

Out with the old, in with the new.

1 Like

He has the u20’s out plus the bus driver and a hitch hiker.
'hon Henry.

Anyone got a free stream for this?

His speedwalking achievements were the proudest Bearna achievement since the Keating wan replaced that CHEAT Nadine in that 6 pop group.

1 Like

Can Henry turn Sean Bleahene from a mullocking underage full forward into a competent intercounty defender?

Gavin Lee :ok_hand:, bit young but has the makings of being a fine hurler.