King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

He’s still a bit light for sure for summer consideration but his free-taking was very good. His penalty miss was strange as the keeper never had to jump at all even though it was close to the top left corner but the game was dying at that stage.

He doesn’t offer as much yet from play as a similar Evan Niland but he doesn’t go hiding from the mullocking which is a good sign. I think we can definitely expect to see more from him after he gets a proper year training with the seniors.

3 Likes

I think he might be a bit light yet to make much of an impact this year. Think he’s more one for 2023.

It’s about a mile from.mine too, but it’s not fair that the few Galway heads can wander down, whilst the heart and spine of Galway hurling have to travel miles out of the heartland, and cross the bridge.
There is zero fear factor for other teams. None. Bsloe could be a seething cauldron of bile and knackery and a great day out to boot.

2 Likes

Niland doesn’t go hiding from mullockry either.

He doesn’t but the sad fact about modern hurling is that handy ladeens like Niland don’t fare well on the tackle count.

It would be unfair on my Connie pals if we moved HQ East of the City. Especially now that some of them have finally learned how to rise the sliotar

2 Likes

Sure the ring road will provide great access for all the Connies to the east of the city by then. Unless the Greens torpedo it first.

The Greens are a pro cabbage patch party

Salthill has the finest parking in the country btw: Bunker Lydon’s former abode

1 Like

Correct. The only cunts who cant find a spot are Mullock Muldoons landing up with their trailers in toe expecting they can back in at will anywhere they feckin like.
The Salthill Sunday set have nothing on them lads

My tip to go Joyces->Clybaun Road->Rahoon Cemetery->Tom Hynes Road->Upper Newcastle Road to get to the Quincentennial Bridge has spared hundreds of East Galwegians thousands of hours of traffic delays. In many ways I’ve done wonders to help save our climate by directing these Kilchreest yokels.

1 Like

Niland reminds me of Ger Farragher. Similar styles

1 Like
4 Likes

Who are SKC?

Sean has a high top on him like theo huxtible

Salthill/Knocnaccara

1 Like

Knocknacarra

The west’s awake

Eamon’s son isn’t it? Won a minor a few years ago

That’s the lad.

Good to see him rising above his Tipperary background.