King Henry of Galway (Part 1) πŸ‘‘

RIP

1 Like

There’s no talk of postponing the match?

No but it should be postpone imho. Somethings are more important than sport.

7 Likes

I believe they were given the option alright but have elected to play it.

Desperately sad news.

I was looking at the KK club draw on the Kilkenny People just there, Shefflin is taking care of Thomastown again this season :thinking:. Hasn’t the man got a full time job?

1 Like

I’d say an awful lot of intercounty managers will be double jobbing from now on with the split season

2 Likes

Only noticed that Kilcommins has appeared on the football panel after being let go from the hurling one.

Are Clare any good? This team needs a test

Derry and Roscommon will be the biggest tests for Galway in division 2.

This, or pretty close to this will be what starts against the TicTok dancers in April.

Clare are decent and a step up on what we have played so far. Big scores conceded against poor sides in Cark and the biffos.

Ye lads whinging about how shit the wind is in Salthill woulda been treated to an absolute masterclass of breeze today (not that ye North Galway cunts leave the house).

By Christ we were bad. Sean Kelly was a huge loss and Shane Welsh limped off. That Conor Lane rode us like fuck though.

Hard to see us beating Derry or the Rossies.

2 Likes

It’s not just the wind in salthill. The place is a mausoleum with a surface not fit for hurling.

It’s a fantastic ground within a 5 minute drive of me home house. That’s crucial.

4 Likes

Only over the road from me too, but the thought of it makes me want to put a coat and hat on.

1 Like

He’s a poor ref

No Sean Kelly today, possible broken leg I heard

This would be a disaster. Silke and Glynn were caught so badly for that Clare goal. We’ve no real fullback now. I think Fitzgerald who was flying it in the FBD is out for a while too.

1 Like

Agreed. A lad mentioned it to me at the removal for Pat Hughes. Some queue at that

2 Likes

Ffs. Flogged to death between sigerson and county

1 Like