1 Like

Same old Galway …

Death
Taxes
Galway choking

Good to be back again in normal times after Covid

5 Likes

No JC, no party

Referee correctly applies the rules and fellas lose their shit.

1 Like

Bullshit, never seen a free reversed like that

Some crazy reffing there today.

What are you proposing? Another structural change? That 5 counties from Munster advance and just 1 from Leinster?

1 Like

I wonder does he use Timotei?

1 Like

Very firm refereeing performance there from Thomas Walsh.

I’d say there’ll be a few Macnas puppets getting a kicking tonight.

8 Likes

The worst thing about the ref for me was his complete ignoring of lads being dragged back and their arms being held in the tackle. Even at the end there Wexford should have had a free before Reck was able to go on the run and win the scoreable free

@flattythehurdler will be drinking out of pure temper and make a cunt of himself at the barbecue tonight. Behave.

6 Likes

Out first half misses left the door half open. Losing Whelan for the next 6-8 weeks will have Shefflin scratching his head.

KK won’t be too bothered about either.

Grealish, Monaghan and Morrissey :clap::clap::clap:

Wexico and their hombres giving it the billy big balls after a draw

5 Likes

Would be a lot fairer than what we have at the minute. Wexford wouldn’t win one game in Munster.

1 Like

Fucking useless cunts

1 Like

Wexford would probably beat Cork.

2 Likes

Well we’re goosed now anyway. Had to win that to give themselves some chance knowing Whelan is likely gone for Leinster anyway. It was like night and day once he went off in terms of winning ball up front. Concannon doesn’t look to have his match sharpness back yet after his injury either.

1 Like

Management purposely changed our set up in second half by drawing Whelan out. Why?

1 Like

Sure there’s three teams going through. Who is going to finish ahead of Galway?

2 Likes