King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Tonight felt like the first proper post-covid day out. Great result but going PJ 's (where all Rossies were pro Donegal) and an absolutely wedged Wards after. Pure magic lads.

8 Likes

And Clones.

Seemed like the biggest crowd in Pearse in a long time. Weather obviously helped.

1 Like

21k there today.

The shtaadium was resplendent.

Arguably the best performance from the footballers in a long long time.

4 Likes

No way there was 21k. Kilkenny had more at it.

According to Canning, there was 26k there. Then again relying on Canning for accurate stats is a bit like relying on Boris Johnson to say hes going to resign

1 Like

The PA announced 21k at HT. Felt there was more there than the KK game. The sheepstealers always travel in good numbers and for once there was a decent following for our footballers.

The QF is huge in the context of Galway football. Can we change our utterly shite record in Croke Park and get to a semi final.

Avoid Donegal and we’ll win our QF handy.

Galway are a bit like the Tipp hurlers in the sense they have lovely stylish players no matter how good/bad they are.

1 Like

Galway will do fuckall. Don’t mind us.

I love Joycie and I loved the Galway teams of the 00s with Ja and Donnellan. I’ll fall in for Gallimh once @thelimericks are gone

3 Likes

We all know you’ll be supporting Kerry mate. No need to hide it

3 Likes

I will be shouting for the kerry hurlers next Saturday. Luckily for Tipp they’ll struggle with Antrim.

If the Kerry footballers never won another game I’d be happy out. Football needs a relatively new name on the cup. Galway or Derry will do. I used to hope Mayo could do it but they can fuck off for themselves at this stage.

Welcome aboard buddy

It’s shaping up to be a Kerry Dublin final

Except they meet in the semi

Didn’t look up the semi pairings

Its primed for an upset. Dublin Kerry in the semi. Winner crowned after. Someone ghosts up the otherside…

Kerry and Dublin will play out the greatest game of all time in the Semi.

Derry will beat Galway by 0-11 to 0-10 in the game from hell.

Derry will win the final then.

1 Like