King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

We’re number wan!

That was the first time a team I actually cared about was involved in a pelanty shoot out. You wouldn’t be right after a few of them

3 Likes

We’ll have 2 All Irelands in the bag before Raceweek even starts. What a time to be from Galway

6 Likes

You have a terrific way of describing things that resonate with ordinary folk. Tip of my hat Sir…:+1:

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

They actually miss the autopsies involved in losing games at this stage.

Unlike tipp I spose.
Oops sorry mate. Thought you were talking about us.
As you were.

No cut or thrust to these posts by the Krustys. It’s almost as if there’s no belief behind them.

Ticking the box :heavy_check_mark:

Come on lads, a bit of belief ffs.

:musical_note: “Alas and well may Erin weep, when Connacht lies in slumber deep… But hark!.. a voice like thunder spake!..” :musical_note:

:latvia:

We are on a high after the greatest game of all time there yesterday, sorry for not giving you the attention you need right now

The Limericks :joy:

Will ye muster some bit of a backbone up by Thursday do ye think?

You’re trying hardest of all to be fair to you.

You’re just a bit shit at it.

1 Like

We’ll see what the CCCC has to say. Do you think Sean Kelly deserved that red card yourself?

Mate, I’m laughing away at you.

I’ll keep ye on ye’re toes lads, I hate to see ye so lifeless, so lacking in any bit of spirit.

I give Galway a very good chance on Sunday.

Someone put Bridie out of her misery here and give her an auld dance

It’s literally all she has…. :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:

That it lads?? That’s about as much as ye can muster up??

Jesus :eyes:

I’ll pop in again later in the week, hopefully ye’ll have time to regroup and come up with something

The Limericks do get very excitable altogether

Ah the excitement is grand.

It’s the pulling at the coattails looking for constant attention that is unbecoming.

1 Like