King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Self aware much?

1 Like

I’m fully aware of what I’m watching unfold. :+1:

You’re trying your best, I’ll give you that.

Just not up to the standard is all.

I’m sticking on the Armagh game from start to finish again. What a game

1 Like

Nobody in the country is talking about anything else, I’m getting texts all day from every county in Ireland and beyond

My man from Newcastlewest text me earlier, he told me he was blown away by it

3 Likes

Oh lord, that was a miscalculation from the big dog :eyes:

I watched it again last night. With the GBFM commentary. Ollie T nearly lost his mind.

What a time to be alive.

3 Likes

You are a special people guys. Enjoy.

I’d say Ollie loves an ould conspiracy theory!

1 Like

Ollie is magic on the mic. He went on a 15 minute eulogy for Galway football about 10 years back when we lost a Saturday night Division 2 Allianz match in Portlaoise.

5 Likes

Any link to the commentary?

Lookit, the limerick lads have all scurried off to PM’s for fear. I have said it on many occasions. Galway will bate the lugs off ye. I’ve been correct on every occasion for two years.
The limericks can’t walk into a dark room without Carrie. They are the same online.
Galway are dual county aristocracy. Class will always win over a motley crue of thugs and petty criminal types once the big house hasn’t rigged the deck*

• They probably have

Hope this helps.

5 Likes

Delighted for you that Galway finally made it far enough to get that long promised victory over Limerick.

A great year for the Galways. Ye’ll be broke from Croker

An attempt at least fair play to you and the best bit of backbone we’ve seen from the shtone pickers yet. Can’t help but notice the underlying sense of panic though.

There he is now, oul big balls giving it loads.
Cunts looking outside the county for any bit of help ye can rustle up like the god helpus’s ye are.

Limerick haven’t played Galway since 2020?

They count mickey mouse league games as victories over their Limerick overlords.

2 Likes

Joe’s article on Friday should be a dinger.

Bless em.