King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

It’s the hope that kills them

Galway

Limerick

7 Likes

The Catalonian tribes down in Port-Vendres are quite optimistic ahead of the weekend.

Scroll down the page a bit @blackjack, it’s the very first clip.

1 Like

Ralph should be given the commentary gig for all the matches on GBFM.

It’s on Spotify as well @blackjack

1 Like

The Klaxon sounded sharpish there :joy:

2 Likes

PJ is only sportwashing like the Saudis

3 Likes

:zzz: :zzz:

I hope King Henry is more creative than what we’re seeing here from the Shtone Pickers

What a County we are. At the business end of the race for Sam and Liam. With our ladies footballers and camogie players also at the QF of the All Ireland. Minor footballers are also in an All Ireland final and their hurling equivalent were very unfortunate not to be joining them in an All Ireland final. True GAA aristocracy. Others can doff their caps at tax avoiding oligarchs. We just get on with with being an elite GAA County.

It’s far away I am today
from scenes I roamed a boy
And long ago the hour, I know
I first saw Illinois
Not time nor tide nor water wide
could wean my heart away
But straight and true 'twill fly to you
my own dear Galway Bay

10 Likes

Do these munster rubby supporters choirboys not know that we’re too busy fighting a mighty injustice against Connemara’s own Sean Ó’ Ceallaigh? We’ll be lucky to remember there’s a match on Sunday at this rate.

10 Likes

They’re already worrying about the ‘big’ match vs the Dragons in September mate.

12 Likes

It was fascinating to watch.

An astonishing county. The pearl of Ireland. Money cant buy that.

2 Likes

You should change your handle to Tugging_my_balls

:joy:

1 Like

Agent @balbec has gone to ground and is frantically trying to dial in the pawns cc @Breaking_my_balls

11 Likes

Misread that as “dial in the prawns”, which would have been an upgrade on his usual fare, etc. etc.

1 Like

Still seething over the airport? Don’t be like that

Frantic isn’t a word in our lexicon these days.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: