King Henry of Galway (Part 1) šŸ‘‘

Limericks now siding with Cromwell.

Advantage Galway.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a lovely wall. It makes me feel lonely looking at it.

1 Like

Limerick struggling under their own puckout here Gerā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

yerra Iā€™ve a wall like that out the back in Kilmallock and you wouldnā€™t hear me blowing about it.

I was very disappointed, they played that abomination of a song N17 instead of Galway Bay on the tannoy at full time.

Its an area the GAA really need to tighten up on.

When I was rebuilding a bit of the wall i found a coin from around 1910 i think it was. Nice to think that my great grand father dropped that coin when he was either building or repairing that wall 100 years previous.

12 Likes

Tis a bit like Triggerā€™s brush that wall.

The Shtone Pickers wouldnā€™t be the sharpest

Caught short down the local pub then cursing everyone and he gaspingā€¦ Was the king of tan land on it or Queen vic?

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thatā€™s beautiful bro. You wouldnā€™t see a stonewall of that quality in too many places I can tell you.

1 Like

Inside your head being one such exception.

You used to be witty bro. What happened?

1 Like

You can only play whatā€™s in front of you.

3 Likes

I lost count of how many All Ireland semi Finals we have in front of us

3 Likes

Thereā€™s only one that matters. You can try shine the other turds to make yourself feel good but always remember, Gaelic football is a bastard version of soccer and Rubby with hurling rules.

Not like a Limerick fella to sound this insecure

1 Like

Go back to countingā€¦ The numbers will be whittled down soon enough to make it easier for you.

Jesus you cunts know how to make a wall :clap:

Some English cunt probably fired it at him as he was telling him to go home and get his shinebox

1 Like

When you see those walls scattered all over the Galway landscape you canā€™t help but wonder and be in awe of the determination on display. The steel and sheer grit to clear those fields and build walls up mountains. The strength of will and of body. Unbelievableā€¦ Yet the same cunts walked into a semi final year on year for a 100 odd years and were sent packing more often than not. They must have left the good fellas at home in the fields.

3 Likes