KK/Tipp

Unbelievable scenes, match abandoned again. I know a lad who went over to this. :smiley:

Great quote from Nicky English - “you couldn’t expect lads to play in this cold!”

Jaysus, thats unreal.

Fairly sickened now. Any chance they’ll show something now and save us having to listen to Daithi Regan talking shite.

Is it possible that they could pick an even worse game than the one they showed the other night?

Turn over to BBC2 lads - some epic curling

Time to watch Barca and see if this joker Ibrahimovic is up to it at this level at all.

The Link Walsh will be seething about this. Would i be right in saying this is his second doomed voyage to Thurles in less than a week?

If I didn’t know better I’d swear that this is the Tipp lads way of trying to piss off Kilkenny and get revenge for last September

Lads on PV saying conditions are fine at the moment. I wonder did Barry Kelly jump the gun a bit here.

I didn’t notice too much of a crowd there either.

“Those whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first make mad.”

Kilkenny, Link, take note.

After making two frustrated trips to Tipp, I reckon you might be onto something there! Small enough crowd in there at half 7, hopefully they can play it on a Sunday now and try and fill the two stands at least.

As a gesture this match should now be moved to Nowlan Park. Not fair on Kilkenny people having to travel to Thurles twice for a match that never went ahead.

Good call.

How can they play on sunday though? Don’t they have another round of fixtures. I’d say it will go to the tail end.

Whats the story with snow. It was wet yesterday and last night in Cork, but other than that the weather has been smashing for weeks now. We ain’t that far from Thurles!

I heard Brian Cody refused to wear the grand black 'n amber bobbly hat that came with the extreme weather kit he was provided with.

When they tried to get it on his crowny scalp, he ripped it off and flung it accross the floor of the dressing room in a hissy fit that ended when Marty Morrissey skidded on it and did his back in.

Barry Kelly arrived and offered Cody a lollipop to calm him down and even tried on the bobbly hat but Cody turned purple at the sight of the grapefruit sized black and amber bobble. Tommy Walshe then told Barry that if his hurl slipped out of his lamha and sliced a Tip helmet apart he could hardly be held responsible given the icy conditions. Barry gave Tommy a lovely cherry flavoured Lollipop too and said he was right.

The Tip dressing room got no lollipops so fair is fair.

The Kiljennies will just have to make a third run to Thurles.

i advise you all to look for your €15 back from the Tipp Co Board, no way should these gouwls be let away with holding onto your cash.

It was my second doomed voyage :angry:
At least we got out of the car last night
Fucking stones

Kilkenny evens to beat Tipp here…

Embarrassing miss there from Fogarty.

Just watching this on Setanta. Kilkenny are after hitting an allmerciful amount of wides.

That Mulhall looks like a cracking player

Wait til you see Sheehy make a show of himself on the sideline. Disgraceful lack of respect and decorum from the saveage. The Puke is right about that lad.