KK/Tipp

You’re some yoke. If Paul Galvin had done that yesterday you’d have set up 47 different threads on it this morning. A bit of consistency never goes astray.

Jury’s out on Cussen until he comes up against a Hickey or a Maher. Have a feeling he’ll be one sorry ass fooker then.

I saw more than one article about it.

Can anyone on here name six starting forwards for this Cork team supposedly coming in ‘under the radar’ that would worry Tipp or KK?

Can anyone name 3?

'Sur what would be the point. Consistency is for hollandaise, cement mixing and pairs figure dancing.

My remark spells out the ridulousness of the shove: so fucking what? Its as harmless as a two fingered salute.

If the Tip man meant anything at all he’d have decked Cody for getting in his way, and for being a boneheaded misery guts.

What does Brian Cody want on the sidelines? A Fucking Red Carpet?

Cussen has enough to be doing this year as it is.

Anyway I doubt we’ll bother Tip or KK, but they’ll give us a few good days out. Of that I’m certain

No, I think the place to prove yourself is against Limerick’s fourth team in the league and he’s already done that so it’s a question of how good he gets from here.

Whatever about the result yesterday and any long term implications for the season ahead, I am liking the look of our half back line.
After 4 years of alternating between Hogan and Tennyson, it looks like Jackie Tyrell and his massive frame will be manning the centre back slot for this year and probably the next few years.

Walsh Tyrell Delaney

A fair half back line.

Lets not get carried away with this Sheedy/Cody thing. It wasn’t really a shove. Sheedy was just happy at the way things were going and was having a wee jig for himself.

Can’t argue with this.

I dunno Piles.
I still think with everyone fit I’d rather:
Kavanagh Hickey Tyrrell
JJ Hogan Tommy

Who do you have corner back? Dalton?

Sadly for Tipp, Sheedy has offered up irrefutable proof thats he’s a lot more Nigel Clough than Brian with these latest escapades.

That’s my exact point. Half the stuff Galvin has done has been as harmless but yet by the way you go on about it you’d swear he was after killing some children.

It’s fairly obvious from the footage that Sheedy was offering his hand to Cody for a dance, but Cody being Cody scorned such a public show of pleasure, or ‘joy’ as he’s heard it described.

I never said he killed children.

Fact.

However if Sheedy had shoved Paul Galvin, do you think he’d have walked away like Rosy Cody?

Poor wumming from Lazarus and wtb here.

Cussen is a long way from being anything, until he has a full championship behind him we won’t know what he’s made of.

Its gas to hear Clare fellas running down Cork as if they were some superior team/county themselves. Clare have a nice bunch of young players, but have done even less than Cork in recent years.

Can’t recall if the video of the vicious fight between Cody and Sheedy was posted up already. Here it is in any case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2zDGDKGhrk

Fucking Setanta. Recorded the KK/Tipp game last night and sat down to watch it at breakfast this morning. Instead got an hour and a half of Bundesliga highlights.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :guns: :guns: :guns:

i believe that maher was well able for canning at minor level

Ah theres no need to be playing safe all the time CLuainduaic,id chance moving Jackie Tyrell to centre back aswell,sure Noel Hickey could hurl corner back and Hogan full back,i was talking to Noel yesterday and put this idea past him,he seemed happy eneogh to go with it…watch this space.

If the great man is fine with it then who am I to argue with him. :smiley:

Seriously though, I don’t think it’s playing safe. They all have proved in the past few years that they are excellent in those positions when fit.
Why change it? It is change for change sake.

I wonder if that happens though, will it be a necessity to have a big man full back to guard against the new square ball rule?
I suppose we have horses for courses. You could have Hickey full back if they are playing a small speedy lad.
Have Hogan full back if you have to deal with the like of Cussen.

A fit Noel Hickey would be massive for us this year.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 444663”]
Can’t recall if the video of the vicious fight between Cody and Sheedy was posted up already.[/quote]
Ah here, take me off ignore Bandage will ya.