KK/Tipp

These two are building up a proper hate for each other which should keep them distracted long enough for someone else to come in and pick up a handy All-Ireland. Havent seen Cork yet this year but wouldn’t be surprised if their bitterness gets them sucked in to this row as well 2010 looks set up for Galway or even Waterford now to be honest

Locke?

Yeah I agree.

I think Kilkenny are going to be lucky to avoid a trimming in Leinster this year. Regrouping and building momentum through the qualifiers is the best hope for them this year.

The leinster championship could be interesting this year with galway and Dublin improving and there is always the chance that the likes of Wexford and offaly could spring a surprise, that is if they beat the Carlows of this world 1st.
Tipp’s opening match in Munster has the potential to be a serious banana skin, Cork in the Pairc will be a big ask as Tipp will be seeking a four in a row over Cork. The winner of that match will understandably be expected to make the final.
Intereresting times ahead.

We’ve to beat the Galway’s of this world first. Should be easy.

That’s shocking, surely they would seed the draw in leinster?

Tough on Galway alright. They’ve never beaten us so it would have been fairer for them to enter a round robin or some such beforehand.

Laois play Carlow, winners will beat Dublin and then get a crack at a broken Kilkenny team who will most likely never recover from this beating. Lets be honest, Laois have beaten KK once already this year. :ph34r:

Cork are coming in nicely under the radar. I’ve said here before that they’re lacking a bit of quality but they’ll be as hungry as fuck and will give Tipperary a serious lash in Cork

The funny thing is that everyone is saying cork are coming in under the radar…

We will. I think we’re a little behind them in hurling, but we’ll certainly be motivated and very very fit i’d say. There is alot of things that have to go for Cork though. The O’ Connors need to be well rested, Curran and Sean Og need to roll back the years a bit, and one of Cian Mac, Cussen and/or Mark O’ Sullivan have to develop into a ball winning half forward. Heard Paudie Sull was decent against Clare corner forward, i have massive doubts about him in there, but would love to be wrong.

Its alot of if’s and buts, but if they work out we could rattle a few cages.

I’ve money on a double this year, massively outside chance really, and the 25-1 was poor odds really, but stranger things have happened.

Cork are Cork

No matter what they do the opposition will never be prepared for somebody coming in under the radar.

They’re like mushrooms.

Cork have not got the calibre of forward to trouble Tipp or KK. Granted they hadn’t prolific forwards when they were winning AI’s but this crop are a step below them even. Anyone trumpeting Cussen off the back of that televised training run against Limerick ‘B’ there a few weeks ago needs help of some sort.

Who’s doing that?

I saw Mark Foley destroy Tipp in Semple Stadium, after that ,I’d never underestimate Cork.

Ah, what a day, and what a fucking donkey. :smiley:

Cussen could win an all-star this year. He was outstanding against Limerick.