KR Reykjavik v Celtic

Hmmm. Started well enough and improved at the end but we made it very easy for them for about half an hour of that.

Griffiths played one nice lofted pass at the end there but otherwise has been dire. Stokes has been dire without any redemption really. McGregor not in it at all.

Mulgrew and Johansen were very predictable for a while but they picked it up near the end. Mulgrew is very predictable in possession though and he telegraphs passes as he’s winding up for them.

They are brutal.

Will they win -1 is the question on everyone’s 9/4 lips?

I think that’s an attractive price.

Concern would be that they haven’t really created any great chances - closest to scoring were long range efforts from Commons. But can only imagine Celtic will improve and the opposition are very limited indeed.

Didnt see the first half but Rekjavik all over them so far here in the second.

McGregor has annoying straight arm carriage when running, not unlike James Forrest.

Commons is Celtic’s best player by a mile.

Expect better from Commons there. On his weaker foot but should have hit the target at least.

Terrible effort from Commons.

Another great chance for Commons who has missed his two easiest chances.

Stokes has woken up since the interval.

Fuck that was a smashing shot from Griffiths.

It must be coming here. These lads look muck.

Why the fuck are we waiting so long to bring on a sub?

Johansen has been muck again.

Oh for fuck’s sake.

Deary me.

That’s awful from Teemu

Not sure why McGregor didn’t just stick his head on that.

Actually came off the defender. I withdraw my comment.

Speaking to my mate Neil Lennon last week, he agreed that Celtic lack quality and would struggle in League 1 of the English League. Seems he’s right as they can’t beat these Geyser’s.

Christ, that was a great chance for them.

Garry Martin seems to be a fan’s favourite