La Liga

Deulofeu is a dreadfully frustrating player. He hasn’t improved from where he was in 2013/14 with Everton.

Best game I’ve seen this season I’d say

absolutely cracking game of ball that was.

Luis Suarez breaks his goal drought to put Barcelona 2-1 up on Celta Vigo after 61 minutes. Created by Messi who released Jordi Alba with a sublime pass and Suarez finished it from close range.

Liverpool legend Iago Aspas skins the hamstring injury-afflicted Samuel Umtiti and sets up an equaliser for Celta. 2-2 after 71 minutes.

@the_man_himself

How are the Barca signing of the past two seasons equipping themselves, their recent forays in the transfer market look to have been very poor.

Umtiti is a good defender. Semedo is very raw but should be good in time. Dembele should add a lot when he comes back. Paulinho has been decent enough considering the ridicule when they signed him. The rest have been fairly poor from what I’ve seen although I wouldn’t watch them every week

2-2 FT.

That was a very good performance by Celta. They could even have won it with our old friend Sisto denied in a one on one by Ter Stegen.

Bilbao holding Real scoreless approaching the hour mark. Ronaldo denied a one-on-one there when Modric was taken out as he put him away.

The headbanger has been sent off for the 19th time in La Liga.

Harsh red

1 Like

Finishes scoreless

Real five up against Sevilla at half time.,

It finished 5-0.

Zidane must have told his players he had cancer before the match started and then told them he was only winding them up at half-time.

https://twitter.com/AntoGriezmann/status/942488799485054976
:joy:

1 Like

Great banter

Unreal, unbelievable. Football perfection.

El Classico is on this Saturday, 1pm CET. Presumably for the Asian market.

The first since the Catalan “referendum” . Might be spicy .

1 Like

0-0 in the Classico 25mins. Real have had the best of it so far.