Ladies' Accents

Was out of the office today on a job and had to liaise with a Scottish bird in the course of my work…

She was extremely ordinary but had a really thick Scottish accent and I was there the entire time thinking ‘I’d give you a shot’.

That got me thinking - what other accents are hot?

For me the Scouse is the ultimate dirty one - pure fooking filth…

Norn Iron. And Wales. Oooh its lovely in the vaalleys this time of year!!

The scouse accent wouldn’t do much for me though I was on the phone to a bird from there in work recently and she was loving my Irish brogue.

She had me repeating sentences and saying that ‘thirty three and a third’ thing and seemed to be slipping off her seat such was her level of wetness.

I was happy enough to oblige though my conversation must have sounded odd to my colleagues.

A certain type of Scottish accent would indeed cause a ripple in my undergarments but equally I’ve seen and heard some pretty rough Scottish birds on my trips over there.

I like a French twang myself - like that newsreader bird whose clips do the rounds.

Scouse for me. I’d travel over there for the weekend just to hear it - and they all love the Irish accent as well.

seconded…

Thirded!

A Londoner or a Corkonian accent does it for me also.

Cork http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sick/sick0001.gif

Scouse accent, laaave it.

The Cork accent is one of the most horrible in the world.

aright boii, Id love to hear your lovely leitrim brogue, id say its only fabulous you bacon and cabbage eating mullah!!! I often wondered is yer culchie accent affected by the tightness of the dingo jeans?? http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif

Welsh birds are as rough as guts in general but the accent is something else alright…yank birds for me, yankee students = filth on another scale

Yankees all the way there Dan. Thing is though there is a plethora of American accents. Whats the dirtiest?

have to say a nice scottish accent can be great alright. There is a one I call and lads are always getting me to put her on loupspeaker to hear her talk. Altho she was saying one day how she loved my accent so it went both ways!

For me:

Cork: Well the wife has one so I have to say its good
Scotch: Unrale, and they love the Irish Brg. Going over to Edinburgh on a Stag this summer, should be good craic
Northie: Was talking to a supplier bird the other week, Armaghette. Interesting conversation.
Nordic: Norway/Sweden/Danish/Finnish, don’t matter, love it

Worst
Dub: “Gooway ya bleedin sheepshagger ya” “Cuuum ooohvah heeeeah”
Deise: “Well bouy, any chance of stallin the head of me bouy”

Here leave the Dub accent alone. By far the best in the country

[quote=“dancarter”]aright boii, Id love to hear your lovely leitrim brogue, id say its only fabulous you bacon and cabbage eating mullah!!! I often wondered is yer culchie accent affected by the tightness of the dingo jeans?? http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif

Welsh birds are as rough as guts in general but the accent is something else alright…yank birds for me, yankee students = filth on another scale[/quote]

There’s no such thing as a Leitrim accent. It is just a country accent.

Most Dublin birds have disgusting accents!

That posh London accent does it for me.

Can’t stand the noise of the northeners or the welsh.

Hate the Norrie accent myself.

Very ordinary bird PLUS a Nordie accent in the office here.

Equals…

…I would do her.

Reading this thread gets me thinking of a phone call in the office recently. Rough, dead fucking rough, only KIB would get up on her she is that rough, talking to some fella and from what I Could hear of the conversation he was loving ehr accent (fuckin Tipp I ask ya…) and they were hinting at meeting up. He was in for SOME shock…

Northern accent is superb.

One of my favourite memories from being in Australia was climbing on top of a fairly ordinary bird in the morning time who told me, smilingly, in a very thick Welsh accent that “I just won’t take “no” for an answer”, while her friend slept next to us. Superb.