"Ladies" of the 2014 Women's Rugby World Cup

I hope princess knows what she is getting into :rollseyes:

In fairness to the girl she seems like a natural ball player. She played GAA for Donegal and went to UCD on a soccer scholarship

2 Likes

She thinks women playing physical sports is odd, mate - She thinks it’s mainly just dykes.

3 Likes

:clap:

You sound wonderfully suited bro.

1 Like

Odd how bigots find each other

We are both right - they are mainly carpet munchers — Good manly girls.

Would you ever date a woman who played physical sports?

A real woman shouldn’t be out playing rugby or GAA, mate — Athletics or tennis is one thing – I’d even concede hockey - but some fat beast looking to pummel into another fat beast is not lady like.

3 Likes

I tried it once - it was disgusting.

You were well liked down in Iniscarra at the time.

A real woman will do whatever she wants to and not be dictated to by what others think pal. I think you’re missing the point

I’ve never once said women can’t do what they want, mate -

You just tried to dictate above what a real woman would and wouldnt do its this attitude projected onto women thst holds them back.

Anyway i believe you were known as a man who would say anything to get into the freshera camogie team in your latter decade in Mary I. Why the pauline conversion mate?

You used to think fierce fondly of Eimear once upon a time bro, who so hard on her now?

Oh my. Paulie is so busy chasing around a few threads peddling misogony he cant keep track of himself :joy:

No one ever held back Mrs O’Sullivan

1 Like

A piss take thread? What’s this supposed to be? - Off digging up old threads to justify women’s rugby :rofl:

i wonder will the snowflakes round on Conor Pope now for the misogynist feigning of an interest in womens sport in an attempt to enhance his own media standing, and will they look for his bald little head on a pike?

Not even remotely, I just don’t understand why you’ve turned on Eimear. She seems like a decent sort, not harming anyone. She even turned her back on camogie. Isn’t that something?