The Prestigious L. Cahill Camogie Queen 2015

Over the next few weeks we will be voting for the camogie queen of Eire 2015 - Counties can/will have multiple entries.

(a)Mary Callaghan, Limerick.

(b) Eimear Considine Clare

© Aisling Thompson Cork

(d) Tipperary Captain

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTfZhmurdCt49AmUNkFuxuahFyODJC776ehF5jpHcyHZt5JI8n

Considine there is a relative of the kid. We’re a good lookin bunch so

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1159959, member: 168”]Over the next few weeks we will be voting for the camogie queen of Eire 2015 - Counties can/will have multiple entries.

(a)Mary Callaghan, Limerick.

[/QUOTE]

A cow with mastitis?

Limerick one looks like a psycho. Quelle surprise.

The roaster is puck ugly. Quelle surprise.

Aisling Thompson. You know sometimes you get that special feeling about someone, that you really want to bone her. I wanna bone her.

Average for tipp.

[QUOTE=“maroonandwhite, post: 1160172, member: 1406”]Limerick one looks like a psycho. Quelle surprise.

The roaster is puck ugly. Quelle surprise.

Aisling Thompson. You know sometimes you get that special feeling about someone, that you really want to bone her. I wanna bone her.

Average for tipp.[/QUOTE]
Those tattoos on the cork girl are horrific. Wtf was she thinking? She is a pretty girl, who is now the human equivalent of a Stephen Ireland car.

And still, there isn’t one shred, not one iota of doubt in anyone’s mind…

Niamh Kilkenny merits inclusion here…

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1160199, member: 686”]Niamh Kilkenny merits inclusion here…

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/GSeg9m0drfo/maxresdefault.jpg[/QUOTE]
easy tiger - there’s a whole summer ahead.

The blonde haired girl that plays full back for Galway is quite pretty.

Where’s the poll??

Just fire up A,B,C or D… i’m not flooding the board with new threads each week… in truth, they are all winners and are all lovely ladies so it’s more a thread to celebrate our lovley camogie players than finding a winner.

The Cork lass bats for both sides or just the one?

What about the lovely girl from Wexford?

There was a sound bite from the cork one on the radio this morning.

Christ (shudders)

Wasn’t the red man going on about sitting beside a fine one from Wexford at some banquet and he then went on about how he sat beside her mother when he was younger too. Real seedy shit.

This deserves a proper poll with more contenders. This thread should be used for nominations. Nominations should be seconded and thirded so that no munters end up on the list.

Can we bundle lady footballers into this thread and make it a catch-all GAA poll for lovely ladies in either code? Or should there be one for each. I have some contenders in the football category.

There was a feature on her last year on some gaa programme iirc, she was in a bad crash before, that ink work has meaning pal as she recovered and fought her inner demons. Only to come out stronger. What a trooper.

I just realised she’ll be on the field before galway on Saturday!!! But im going to a fucking wedding, fate again keeps us apart. If theres a painted lady with a high pitched voice at that wedding, shes getting hounded more than galway will be by laois.

[QUOTE=“Tournafulla Man, post: 1160241, member: 443”]This deserves a proper poll with more contenders. This thread should be used for nominations. Nominations should be seconded and thirded so that no munters end up on the list.

Can we bundle lady footballers into this thread and make it a catch-all GAA poll for lovely ladies in either code? Or should there be one for each. I have some contenders in the football category.[/QUOTE]

By the tone of that post it sounds like you’ve tried to bundle a few of them into your van, relax man, don’t be over eager. Throw up a few pics of honeys and let the good times roll

Sinead Burke - Galway

http://www2.advertiser.ie/images/2015/05/77840.jpg

Sinead Goldrick - Dublin