Landlords/Houses/tennants/cunts thread

you are dead right pal / those cunts need calling out too

2 Likes

@Mac

Bad time to be moving to Louth cc @caulifloweredneanderthal

Monaghan doesn’t seem that far away suddenly

Fuckin hell, I’m giving my crowd some level of discount. They’re basically robbing me.

Drop them an email there, it’d be a lovely surprise to get on Christmas week.

1 Like

If I’ve learned anything from this thread, its that you never put things in writing. I’ll give them a ring on Xmas day to wish them all the best and then give them the news.

Just as they’re about to eat the dinner :joy:

A very considerate gesture, they’re lucky to have you.

That you’re raising the rent 4%? Shur you’re only charging them 540 a month for that rat infested deathtrap shithole, 21 quid a month extra won’t be that much between the 8 of them.

Like @Tassotti’s place without the faeces

I went to view a house last week in rural Limerick. I felt like the asking price was too much for what they were selling and for what was out there at the same price, although the house does have some nice features which bring the value up. I would have been interested in the house at €30-50k less than the advertised price. But no way would I pay what they’re asking.

Anyway I so happened to bump into their next door neighbour and got chatting to him. He said the current owners “haven’t a hope of getting what they’re asking for” and given that he’s on good terms with them I took it to mean that they had admitted as much to him. Then yesterday I got a call from the estate agent to gauge my interest. I said I was interested alright but would like another viewing with the woman with me the next time. As it happens, says I, has there been much interest or any offers? They told me there was one offer which was for the asking price. In my head I called bullshit on that but said to the caller that I wished the new owners the best of luck but that I wouldn’t be offering or bettering that bid, that my valuation was some way below that. I left it that if that bid unraveled they could let me know. I fully expect they will be calling back after this mystery buyer gets cold feet. How you would go straight in with a bid for asking price on a rural house in Limerick is beyond me.

3 Likes

@flattythehurdler is moping up real estate in Limerick at the minute.

How long are you with the woman? Weren’t you fannying about on tinder last year and you’re viewing houses with this one?

Two years you dope keep up.

1 Like

very very strange post.

He is obsessed with the love lives of strangers off the internet. It has no relevance to the point i’m making about my interactions with an estate agent.