Laochra Gael - Back, and to the left hand on top

Ulster > than everyone else. On a range of topics including Declan Browne/paddy Bradley, Kerry/Tyrone

1 Like

@caoimhaoin said Declan Browne was better than Mattie Forde because of the longevity of Browne’s
intercounty career, even though Browne retired when he was 29 and Forde had a longer intercounty career.

2 Likes

Who is Declan Browne?

3 Likes

Longevity of his brilliance

:grinning:

2 Likes

I smashed it up.

2 Likes

I have no doubt that you did

You’re from Kk.

declan browne is from tipp

It’s not the subject matter, just the phrase, very kevesque

The Richie Bennis episode of Laochra Gael should be a belter, mate.

1 Like

Heard he had a mental breakdown if that’s any help.

Brother of Raymie?

That will be interesting.

No, he’s from Ardboe - nephew of Horse.

Isn’t there both an Ulster Championship thread and some Red hand propaganda thread to discuss shite like this on.

Get over to them. You’re only sledging on this one and getting in the way of discussion about an excellent sports documentary series.

Will you watch the episode on Richie Bennis mate?

I reckon so. I’d expect clips from it to overtake social media and Joe.ie to revel in the unique character that is Mr Bennis.

1 Like

Do people still watch Laorcha Gael? I thought the last couple of series have been pretty poor, just a rehash of the of the main games of that persons career and little insight or anything that we didn’t already know.

God be the days when we were treated to Liam Dunne running up Vinegar Hill and reenacting his sendings off with Martin Storey and telling us all how hard done he was

2 Likes

I suspect it’ll be the greatest Laochra Gael until we get the one on Donie Ryan