Laochra Gael - Back, and to the left hand on top

Sure was.

and what happened?

bit like going from man yoo to brighton? or aston villa?

1 Like

I thought he was Kevin Myers for ages.
Honestly, I find a lot of his posting gives me the uncomfortable feeling you get when youā€™re stuck sat beside a drunken foul mouthed shrieker at a match. I just canā€™t be doing with it. The fact that they arenā€™t shouting at you, and are usually supporting the same team makes it less abrasive in some ways, but it isnā€™t pleasant, and Iā€™ll be the first to admit Iā€™m no Saint.

@Malarkey GF writes with his right hand

Surely cant be him? Heā€™ll never write an article again of anyone sees hes postings here.

Iā€™m not 100% certain who he is, but a mid range (prominence wise) GAA journos name has been alluded to.

Are you serious? And you ask me my favourite books, thinking that, supposedly?

And you have no problem with Sadney?

You are a very weird individual, with an exaggerated love of prominent people simply because they are prominent. But no matter. We will never have any dealings of even remotest sort again. I get the buddy buddy thing with the site magi.

1 Like

Of course I have a problem with Sidney, well not with Sidney per se, but with what went on before with the tweets. It was just plain wrong. Thereā€™s not much more to be said.
If you are who Ive been led to believe, then I think my description was fair. I think that prominence wise in GAA journalism, there is Joe brolly and maybe pat Spillane, who are given prominence by their Sunday game profile, and then there are the predominantly print journalists. I specifically said profile. I made no judgement about anything else.
You seem widely read. You have extremely strong opinions. You have extensive experience in sports journalism. Why wouldnā€™t I be interested in your opinion on good sports books?

You are a rank hypocrite. Now I will never address you and you will never address me. I have no interest.

Sadney is an issue that should have been addressed quite a long time ago and certainly after the first Twitter frenzy. Any time his ego is not satisfied ā€“ which is all the time ā€“ this shove to Twitter is imminent. He is obsessed with the media, as only someone who craves to be there could be.

You have a very low bar for ā€œscurrilousā€, I must say. There are people in Athenry who use that adjective about a particular journalist.

Thatā€™s it.

@Malarkey has been doxxed twice in two days on here now and this is the third time weā€™ve had Twitter incidents.

That shit just isnā€™t on.

3 Likes

A rank hypocrite? How so? Iā€™m genuinely interested.
You seem oddly vexed by being classed as mid level prominence wise.
Iā€™m happy not to engage further. Youā€™ve revealed yourself to be a narcissistic, foul mouthed, ill tempered oddball, who will never use one word when twenty will do.
I doubt we will miss each other much.

Heā€™s also called people autistic cunts, wall eyed cunts, lobotomy cases, told people to fuck off an die in basically every post heā€™s made. Now, what went on earlier and the picture yesterday was completely wrong but he shouldnā€™t act like such a cunt either.

Even Flatty, one of the kindest people on here, with a perfectly reasonable post there above and all he gets is a personal attack

Also, while sidney looks guilty as sin theres a possibility heā€™s been stitched up here. A fair few people have been angry the last few days.

Not a defence, before I get attacked but @Malarkey has drawn a lot of worms

There are a raft of people who call me hysterical or overly emotional and question my mental health. Its par for the course here pal. Theres lads here longer than him doing it

I donā€™t care for the fuck off and die comment. Its nasty. But others have done it too.

Well, thanks. I will be grand. And I would be genuinely sorry to see TFK in any bother. If nothing else, where else could you discuss hurling grip?

I would be more than happy to confine myself to such low key topics. The problem is that there is a faction, led by Sadney, obsessed with the media. And they, and especially him, get in a tizzy.

I had a long think about the subject yesterday and I decided Sadney needed to be called out, because he is a bully and poisons all discussion. Maybe I was right and maybe I was wrong ā€“ and I apologize again to anyone I offended with some of my language ā€“ but some blisters need to be burst. People needed to see what is inside that blister. He is no laughing matter. He is poison.

Did those tweets disappear immediately after there was a reaction here? Thatā€™s a bit odd.

Looks that way.

Sorry after.

1 Like

Mid rankā€¦ You think that sliver is my concern here? You are very very strange. I am not even remotely mid rank. A long way below it, which is perfectly fine. I have no delusions in that regard.

All e-hell has broken loose and you think your assessment of a journalist is the major sticking pointā€¦ For love of godā€¦

Mind yourself. These days are strange days.

Maybe Iā€™m naive, but I donā€™t think the Sidney is the deleting tweets kinda guy