Laois GAA- bunch of hicks turning on eachother

I’m zen. You’re acting very oddly.

Take a deep breath mate

Like night following day …

Slowly reassess things…

The Laois basement dweller has some hold on you .. it’s fascinating to watch

Trouble in Borris Kilcotton since the final defeat to Clough Ballacolla if rumours are to be believed. An amalgamation thats always had its issue even though it’s a no brainer to everyone else looking in from the outside

Some hole you’ve dug here.

It’s Laois pal … there’s always a row brewing somewhere …

Poor divil, best leave him off to his comedown. Tis a nawful affliction the addiction

1 Like

Marker laid down

Senior Hurling Championship Group B Round 1

Camross 1-17 Rathdowney-Errill 0-28

Zane will be worth nine points to Camross when they meet again in the final.

Ah he has it all done at this stage

Like what ?

You’re back again, ah that’s so cute. Still a little seethe. Thanks, that’s made me smile a wee bit.

Sorry pal I mean no offence , I was just curious about what he’s done to have done it all …

3 sent off for Mountrath against Trumera in the IHC, all straight reds it seems. Trumera win 4-16 to 0-20 and Liam O Neill will be a happy man tonight as the neighbours are silenced.

1 Like

Portlaoise beaten again by Courtwood. The decline is precipitous.

16 wides against Port in the league final. 13 wides last night. A hape of chaps playing who if they were on a Junior A side you wouldnt blink an eye lid.

Courtwood are fast, young and hungry. And have a Camross man midfield for them, so there’s a bit of steel in them too. Eddie N***** Kinsella has done a great job with them.

Donoher’s still the main man though. Everything goes through him.
Portlaoise probably can’t be ruled out but hard to see them winning the thing.

They’re very very vulnerable. The club is a shambles