Laois GAA- bunch of hicks turning on eachother

Fair enough. I wouldn’t be in the know. I’ve a friend with a young lad goes to Rathleague and he says there’s a lot of tension between football and hurling people at underage.

Rathleague was their biggest mistake. Eamon Fennelly is a smart man and he’ll right it eventually but it’s gonna take time now.

By god

Ballyfin 2-6 Portlaoise 0-3 22m

Ballyfin 2-8 Portlaoise 2-10

Ah that’s a shame.

Was it Courtwood that beat Portlaoise a couple of weeks back? Defeat tonight would have knocked the town out?

Yes and yes. It woulda put them into a relegation semi final in fact. Ballyfin had a man sent off with 15 minutes to go and Portlaoise reeled them in.

Ballyfin run both Port and Portlaoise to a single score and end up in relegation trouble. Sickening.

That fucks it all, Port beating Clough Ballacolla in a hurling final. By God.

Under-15 B Hurling Championship Knockout Final

Clough/Ballacolla 0-14 V 2-15 Portarlington

Hugo Emerson did wreck for Port, surely the big man is the sire there.

Hon Laois …

Billy got a doing there.

Where did the supporter end up for a finish? Did he get dragged in over the boarding ?

1 Like

He did. He met his brother the other side of it.

1 Like

These same scummy roasters would be fighting handy outside some crap disco or pub around the midlands.

You reckon? Its a big assumption to make that. A fella who would run down out of a stand to get into a row, would possibly fight outside a pub or a disco. You would want to be ready to back up that assertion.

You are saying that’s regular behaviour?

For scumbags? I’d say its par for the course.

1 Like

From what I’m hearing there isn’t a great deal of sympathy for Billy floating around.

To be expected. The two Arles’s are on the way back down the mountain, and there’s a lot of bitterness there now at a generation squandered

Great to see Derek sticking with Laois

1 Like

He’s been a great success story really.

Just as long as you don’t measure success by, yknow, victories or success