Laois GAA- bunch of hicks turning on eachother

:pint:

Carlow tramps

The two men and another man were caught on CCTV as Daniel was punched and fell to the ground.

His attackers high-fived each other as they walked back to the chipper, according to evidence heard in court.

“This was like someone was after getting inside my skull and was just chiselling away at it. It was hard to even open my eyes.

The entire incident was witnessed by his partner Jade.

“She witnessed the whole lot it. She’s still very shook to this day. She’s been through a tough time and helped me through a tough time. She been dragging two bodies through this,” Daniel said.

Laois seem to getting things together on the hurling front compared to their near neighbours in Offaly. Are they developing from their underage structures with this team or is Eddie punching above his weight ? Anyone know? If only there was someone on this forum that could give us in insight into Laois GAA

‘Eddie punching above his weight’… :smile:

Offaly are falling asunder. It’s Westmeath and Carlow who have gone miles ahead of the Biffos.
We’re still rebuilding after years of neglect and I suspect Westmeath will be too strong in the Joe McDonagh.
Eddie’s grand. The players like him and he seems to be a good motivator. Jury’s out still though.

@myboyblue is this a full strenth Laois side or has he rested a few?

He’s rested quite a few. Killeen, Cleere, Colm Stapleton, Conor Phelan, Dowling and Stephen Bergin are all in.

I thought as much. I wonder will Westmeath do the same

@myboyblue
I thought Ross King retired after he got a shot in the puss after trying to do a lad? Has he come crawling back?

Ross stepped away for the league, but was back by the start of the Joe McD and started against Offaly in Rd 1.

Camross lads loved that I’d say, tail between the legs!

Brennan handled it all really well. Left the door open, never got into the Club side of it. Made Joe Phelan of Camross vice captain alongside a captain of Peter Purcell of Rathdowney/Errill. Purcell is a senior player, Phelan a new starter. King came back and hurled a bit of league with the club when he was right, and strolled into the county just after the Limerick game in the league quarter final. All nicely handled. Eddie has impressed me thus far.

1 Like

What age is Willie Hyland? Is he still playing club, always remember him being pretty good for LIT

Willis is 30 or so, and his hips are in shite. Couldn’t keep going at county level. He’s hurling away with Clough Ballacolla.

1 Like

ah stop with the logic talk…

Yeah Brennan seems to be tipping away nicely with the role though and not making a song and dance about the team or his position.

Fuck Westmeath

1 Like

Fair play kid.

The unique treble and laois win. Drink it in.