Laois GAA- bunch of hicks turning on eachother

Are Cork, Laois and Dublin the only counties left in both the hurling and football?
Where is the best place to draw a line to split Laois in half?

North and south. There’s neither one in both.

There was fuck all there from Kilkenny.

51K. I’d throw 20-25 at Wexford, 10 odd from Laois, a handful from Westmeath and Kilkenny.

Would mullingar handle a double header?

Why would you care?

Im a massive cork football fan

Have Cork footballer a fixture coming up against Westmeath?

Dont make me ladybird it for you you drunk cunt

Ye got rid of Frankeen, that dumb blonde won’t be fit to pull that sort of stroke, no matter how much she moisturizes her hands.

1 Like

Delighted for the likes of Cheddar.

Laois is a hurling county.

Cheddar and Critchley spotted having a few pints in the Top Square in Portlaoise last night. Two fine men.

Pity Laois don’t have an extra week to sober up for Dublin, but what can ya do, the GAA need rid of these pesky teams.

Carlow were far from disgraced in Leinster this year. I think Laois are better than them - bar some barbaric violence in the club championship later this year that will cause a further split they’ll have a good cut off it in two 20.

Shur they’re probably bating the shite out each other in Borris in Ossory by now.

From my limited viewings of Laois I agree with Brendan “wan on wan inside in the square” Cummins’ take on them. Great midfielder in Purcell, good attacking options but maybe a bit light at the back. They’ll be a fine addition to the most competitive province in hurling next season though. The initial aim of all 5 teams will be to avoid relegation.

If ye could annex Carlow in time for next years championship I’d give the combined team a great chance of getting into the top 3

Carlow is a failed experiment. Once we take the IT, we’ll have no need for the rest. Best let it fall into ruin and decay.

Job done.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Many camross on laois panel?

Fucking delighted for Critchley. A great coach