Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

3 of the most despised young people in Oireland discussing whatever takes their fancy.

4 Likes

@HBV, she says you call my generation snowflakes when we talk about mental health. We talk about it but we still don’t really talk about it.

Homelessness, Drink, Drugs, Mintal Health and Travellers all squared away in 10 mins.

Btw, did he just say 11% of travelers die by suicide, is that for real? No chance that’s real, I call BS surely

A traveller, a dub footballer from ballymun and a lippy Cork mot. You must be loving this.

2 Likes

Philly fuming at the Actor Trav joking about drinking 15 pints.

I don’t ever recall a late late show with so many ugly people on it.

1 Like

Didn’t take long for him to be back on RTE after his tweets about the Jobstown LIDL I suppose that’s the way it’s gone these days

Ah that’s unreal

:laughing:

Fucking hell.

You boys are surely joking, was Philly fucking McMahon on this again last night? Has that cunt a want on him or what?

I actually can’t stand the bitch. I heard her on the wireless one morning where she guffawed as she described Jane Goodey as ‘an awful looking yoke’. Goody was dying of cancer at the time and clearly Lind didn’t dare to look in the mirror. What got me wasn’t necessarily her comment, but when she was called out it was her arrogant dismissal of the person calling her out.

By god… That’s probably the biggest character assassination the forum has ever seen.

2 Likes

Blade was lowered in a big way.

No harm.

1 Like

The fact it only had 10 likes for a week was a testament to how accurate a post it was. It’s like when someone goes too close to the bone with a slag and everyone looks away awkwardly.

4 Likes

The first two or three times you read it is difficult because you are wincing.
After that you start to enjoy it, it’s an outstanding piece of internetting.
Iv read it 15 or 20 times.

3 Likes

It was a tremendous bit of work

Get the cans in…

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2018/0920/995055-this-weeks-late-late-show-guests-revealed/?utm_source=xtremepush&utm_medium=webpush&utm_campaign=This%20week's%20Late%20Late%20Show%20guests%20revealed%20(xtremepush%20%234166936)&utm_term=notification%20%2382561549_96120044&utm_content=A

An awful line up… Martin will go on his tired anti shinner tirade … We get enough of fat head Cahill from May to September, you’d think they’d give our eyes a break. Never heard of the others… should be a great show.

No chance FF man Tubridy will ask a few awkward questions there.

1 Like