Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

Indeed…

Sounds like tonights episode was a real classic.

1 Like

She left me a little bit confused. She was kind of saying it’s a pity she can’t go into gay bars with her gay friends because it will be assumed she’s gay, but that she’s not gay? :grin:

Why would she bring up her sexuality at all if she’s not gay. :grinning:

Cos maybe she’s a quare and you know the trouble quares are ?

https://youtu.be/bIyMobrmxaA

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

She wouldn’t be the first woman to do that I’d say

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2018/1025/1006611-this-weeks-late-late-show-guests-revealed/?utm_source=xtremepush&utm_medium=webpush&utm_campaign=Late%20Late%20Show%20Guests%20Revealed%20(xtremepush%20%235119252)&utm_term=notification%20%2387025954_96120044&utm_content=A

You weird, swan eating bastard. Do you get an alert every week when the show lineup is announced?

3 Likes

I am on a conference call and was just browsing.

Sorry for lashing out. It’s this fucking presidential election.

2 Likes

It has us all on tenterhooks … I’m lashing out at some of my online besties over it cc @carryharry @glasagusban … Politics is such an emotive issue, it does that to people.

Except Michael D that is… The fat little bollox only cares about his lordly lifestyle.

3 Likes

Davy Fitz should be interesting. Tubs has the ability to draw good stories out of sports people with his faux naivete on matters sporting

4 Likes

I don’t blame you pal.

Imagine the fucking year 2018 would be pal if we kicked out Miggledy the same year we repealed the 8th.

I think it could be toys

1 Like

Jimmy Savile themed.

2 Likes

Tubridy did well with Catherine Corless there. She was very nervous. She is a great bit of stuff all the same.

2 Likes

in fairness to him, all his interviews with her have been fierce sincere, on the late late and on radio. He’s well able to relax someone who’s uncomfortable. Its just a pity the skinny cunt can’t interview someone properly who has a lot to offer.

4 Likes