Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

Tubridy kicks way more wides than points alright. He has a face and skillset for radio.

I can’t get that tuam babies story out of my head. God only knows what sorry tales the excavation will uncover. No one spoke up for those 776 babies when they were alive so fair fucks to Catherine Corless for doing it now despite resistance from the usual cunts

1 Like

This cunt on now

Des Bishop? An utterly unfunny bollocks. A bastard of dubious character.

5 Likes

It’s ridiculous how much she’s uncovered. And the admirable thing is she never looks for a bit of thanks. She’s almost embarrassed by it. It’s an awful pity there aren’t more like her. The right balance of stubbornness and humbleness if such a thing exists

5 Likes

It begs a question though, this Rain business. Minister Zappone has put a figure of up to 30m on it but where does it go if a DNA is matched with a local who gets agitated by a local solicitor say.
Where’s the ceiling then?. Only asking now…

Davy on now. Lovely jacket.

Scrappy Doo on now

1 Like

I haven’t a notion what you’re on about

Waist coat is a bit much…

Having a pop at clarehurlers. The government should do something.

Fianna Fail can cough up any surplus required. They facilitated the Bon Secours Sisters in carrying out these atrocities so it’s the least they could do.

That was incredible by Davy, a true great of Irish society

1 Like

Mrs Sean Cox was very composed and spoke very well. Without being disrespectful I’d say she was an alright looking doll in her day, a contender perhaps for one (if not both) of @locke’s favourite threads - early risers and auld birds

1 Like

Pic…

Cringe

Worse again, the fucker didn’t even give her the courtesy of a 1st name.
The lack of empathy in the post should see the miscreant suspended for a month.

A cheap, sneaky comment designed to being “Edgy”.

Result: Cuntish.

1 Like

I slept through most of it so I did.

Sorry if late to the party, but Peter Casey is on tonight!

Pencil neck won’t be able for him.

Won’t somebody think of the children.