Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

Talk to the broadcaster first and then talk to the BAI. This already sounds like it could take at least 6 months.

I’d imagine all parties involved will be long dead before this is resolved.

1 Like

Bit meh tonight folks. Very disappointed that Kathryn Thomas isn’t on blowing about her wonderful sprog.

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2018/1108/1009631-this-weeks-late-late-show-line-up-revealed/?utm_source=xtremepush&utm_medium=webpush&utm_campaign=Late%20Late%20Show%20line-up%20revealed%20(xtremepush%20%235563281)&utm_term=notification%20%2388896263_96120044&utm_content=A

You’d be disappointed if there wasn’t some hi-jinx with Keith Barry all the same.

There is that. And a few Limerick GGA pictures as well.

Keith Barry is a fraud

1 Like

course he is, sure hes from frauderford

This is a bit weird

These do gooder fuckers, let them do drugs if they want like.

1 Like

What’s the story? Just switched on…

Some cunts from a Mickey Mouse camogie club in Tallaght bitching and moaning about player drop off due to them finding the beauty of drugs.

Jaysus.

Sorry Ballymun. One of them mentioned something about Philly McMahons brother dying from drugs, had you ever heard that before?

2 Likes

What the fuck are these three women actually talking about?

3 Likes

Well known. He had a program on a few weeks ago where it was touched on again.

Chanelle McCoy is dog rough

1 Like

I don’t know, I’ve muted it. My blood was boiling listening to it. Something snowflakey about empowering girls/women.

And yet the only one of them that doesn’t look like she’s been manufactured by Lego.

2 Likes

Whooosh …

2 Likes

She’s a grand looking woman for her age.

2 Likes