Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

Ha ha

Will ya mount that ffs sake or get it up on a box or something.
Telly on the ground. I’s fucking seething here.

Only moved in mate it’s on the to do list

Fair enough, seethe off :+1:
all the best with the move

Did you go to private school pal?

No, my parents couldn’t afford that.
My own childeren all went to private schools.

If Batt was in charge there would be no private schools. I’d start off with rubby academies like Blackrock and Wesley College and then move out of Dublin.

That’s all fine and dandy but where will we get the judges, eminent senior counsels , leading bankers , medical consultants , Officer material rugby players , etc … Nature abhors a vacuum .

I’m a big admirer of Batt and id happily have you in charge of most things , but luckily for my childeren Batt is not in charge of schooling in Oireland

Every child in the country should be entitled to the same standard of education available to those who can afford private education. I can easily understand why people send their children there but in a Republic there should be no such thing.

If they don’t want academic education. children should have supports in place to help them achieve their maximum potential.

Yes. The fact that these close ties are so apparent merely exposes the incestuous nature of Irish business and academia. The crazy thing is how we fall for its benefits despite the obvious downfalls.

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2018/1213/1016982-this-weeks-late-late-show-guests-are-revealed/?utm_source=xtremepush&utm_medium=webpush&utm_campaign=LateLateShowGuests%20(xtremepush%20%236278113)&utm_term=notification%20%2394677194_96120044&utm_content=A

Snow Patrol. @TheUlteriorMotive will be staying in to watch this.

3 Likes

It’s a little Thursday tradition on here for @balbec to post up the guests on that weeks Late Late.

1 Like

Something for the Carkies and the scummy soccer crowd as well.

How many times do Jason Byrne and Pat Short appear in The Late Late Show every year?

Three

Less times than Pippa O’Connor and Stephanie Preissner.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’ve never even heard of one of those and I’d often see the late late.

I remember seeing that unfunny cunt Byrne last year. He was clearly off his head but the audience were laughing at him in pity. In the end he resorted to jumping on and humping the Christmas tree on the set.