Lawnmowers

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap:

In the hardware rental place in NCW you can buy a scarifier blade for a standard lawnmower 16"or18" for 25euro, put it on instead of your blade and go around the lawn twice. Use feed&weed after and that should take the most of it out.

Cutting your grass too low is usually the main problem behind moss.

1 Like

I think I used feed and weed last year and I just ended up with two big dead patches on the lawn.

As R2E says, it’s green and doesn’t grow high, so I might be better off just leaving it there.

Moss is a dirty yellow/green, thats why you get rid of it :rolleyes:

What about that roll out stuff runt ??

The lawnmower has arrived. What an endorsement for the internet that sort of turnaround time is.

if the internet was that good it would cut the lawn for you. maybe send the wife an email or something?

Living in a scummy council flat in Crumlin hardly qualifies you to talk about lawnmowers skanger boy, unless you’ve just stolen one of course.

In the market for a Ride On Lawnmower chaps.

Any recommendations? Seems to be a lot of makes & models to choose from.

What size is your bird mate ?

3 Likes

Buy one of the robot mowers mate unless you really love cutting the lawn. It will change your life in ways you never thought possible. Short grass all year round. Half the price and a fraction of the running cost of the ride on.

I’m saving up my dole to buy one

5 Likes

Husky G18

You cant go wrong with an old school petrol lawnmower if you’ve a decent sized lawn.

Electric ones are a load of shite.

1 Like

I’ve the guts of an acre to be cutting lads. :see_no_evil:

Pity about the location…fairplay though…thats a nice bit of land.

Robot 100%

Brother in law has one. He has about the same. Will go over footpaths gravel the whole lot. Costs less than 50 quid a year in electricity. Can program to cut every night if you want so you never even see it doing it’s thing.

Because it let’s it’s (miniscule) cuttings behind it is very good for lawn as well

Ive the same harry and the folks have a bit more.ive a husky for the past 2 years.great mower

1 Like

Well fuck it.

Everyone I’ve spoken to about those has run them down. Said they were troublesome & over priced.

What model have you? Hydrostatic I presume, deck size?

The neighbour has one and it did caused him a heap of trouble… Ive had no issues with mine anyway so far.will prob trade it after this year though

Are you for real? I’ve an acre between the 4 lawns. Those yokes are okay for 1 square of ground not more though. Plus, some cunt would lift it while it was in use while CH was away.