League of Ireland 2021 - The Greatest Basket Case League In The World

Enjoyed that. Bit mad having the chats with the uncle etc Roddy Doyle style but helped capture the dubbiness of the whole scene.

2 Likes

What do you mean make it as players? I’d say the opposite is true. Sure even in the article above the lads are struggling to think of ‘townies’ playing in the LOI even

2 Likes

who is heading in later lads?

Could be a cracking game
Should be a great occasion at least and chance to promote the league
Some excellent young players on both team Tierney, Devoy, Burns etc

1 Like

He comes across a really nice young lad who deserves a break

Reading about Forester, you might be right, kids at home in Ireland, stuck in England. best player on the pitch at Stamford bridge and after the game goes back to an empty flat to have a bag of chips.

Quigley and billy boy both from the flats

Surprised there isn’t more

2 Likes

What’s it called if I try to find it in Spotify? Searched but cant see it

LOI central

It’s good most weeks. Johnny and Dan are good foil for each other

2 Likes

I’m backing pats- only Dublin team I like- nice welcome anyway we go up and I’ve a mate a die hard pats man since birth

2 Likes

for anybody new to the forum. Cork City fans attacked the Pats fans in Inchicore the last season Cork were in the premier division. If they attack fans that they like & welcome them, what are they like to fans they hate

Gardai investigating alleged assault before St Patrick’s Athletic vs Cork City match in Inchicore pub - Dublin Live

1 Like

They deserve to lose for this.

1 Like

the state of Long

im glad he is banned

Great piece on Stephen O’Donnell and yer man Cregg in today’s SINDO.

1 Like

There is some shite being spouted by both these clubs and their hipster cronies in the media . Banging on about the crowd etc

Pity there isn’t proper clubs like Sligo , Derry , Dundalk and Shelbourne involved

3 Likes

Signing in for Pats. Fuck the hipsters

3 Likes

Very on point dubbiness. They even have a lad in a Philly mask in the back row.