Leavin' Gerrard

The seethe from the usual suspects is great to see.

1 Like

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy you are dealing with lads here who wished stevie g a happy birthday

7 Likes

Two Glasgow Rangers legends there .

My definitive memory of Stephen Gerrard are his performances for England in the 2010 World Cup, in particular the nil-all draw against Algeria where he was absolutely fucking shit. He did fucking nothing all tournament. His passing was shit, his touch was shit, his movement was shit.

I remember this particularly because I was living in South Korea at the time and the matches were on very late at night. I was watching in a bar where an absolute stones of an English man was wearing a full England kit. Around 30 minutes in he screams out “I stayed up all fucking night for this shit!” and storms out of the bar. Fucking gold.

Gerrard was always mentally weak. Before he slipped against Chelsea he had already missed the ball. He slipped on purpose to try and hide the stupidity of his initial mistake. Dozy Liverpool fans fells for it of course.

2 Likes

:smiley::smiley:

There’s no way Maradona knows how to work Instagram

Might win one this year

:popcorn:

I was watching Spurs v Leeds there but just heard it said that Stevie G’s charges beat Glasgow Celtic without registering a single shot on target? A masterclass from Stevie G in going about winning a league.

Future England manager.

Sounds like more of a fluke than a masterclass if they didn’t have a shot on target

2 Likes

Gerrard is doing a decent job with an average squad

Northern ireland I’d say

Possibly one day. Stevie G was always officer class. Perhaps a successor to Coach Klopp first?

He’s more qualified for the job than Gareth Southgate was. He relegated Boro.

1 Like

Gerrard will need to test himself outside a tinpot league before he can be considered as a replacement for Klopp.

He is, a bunch of organised stone throwers.

The Norwegian league?