Leavin' Gerrard

Steven Gerrard has kicked two Celtic managers oot of Glasgow.

This just came up on my YouTube suggestions. He should have been accused of match fixing.

2 Likes

I had no recollection of Ledley King playing in a major tournament for England til I watched that video. Assume Terry was injured for that game or something.

Some dross in that England squad for what was a golden generation - Phil Neville, Darius Vassell, Ian Walker, Emile Heskey

2 Likes

there was an even better last minute winner that day

CC @Fran @Locke and @EmilioButragueno

4 Likes

Who was the latest Celtic manager to be sacked?

Zidane’s balance was out of this world. Any excuse to share this:

Shur he kicked the fucking thing away after 15 seconds of it, I had to turn it off then. Shocking waste of possession. Nicky Butt woulda turned on that ball and laid if back to the keeper. Possession maintained.

1 Like

Football looks quaint now when compared to the modern pressing game.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Getting Rangers to the last 16 of EL is a decent achievement.

He managed it last season too. Lost to Bayer Leverkusen in the last 16.

Steven was always a man for the big European nights.

The Newcastle & Spurs jobs might well be vacant soon . Would be a great audition for Liverpool

He’s managed to kick two Celtic managers out before he even won a trophy.

In 3 years.

1 Like

Stevie G should be on the shortlist for the Spurs job. Really hope our next manager is a British manager. Brendan Rodgers would be my first preference though.

He’ll be doing well to get passed the next round.

If he gets them to QF it would be a decent achievement to be fair

Spuds would need to give Rodgers £25m a year to take the job.

Spuds are the most in debt club in Europe, have not won anything in over a decade and are shambolically managed at boardroom level.

Apparently Frank Lampard is nailed on for Crystal Palace job if anyone can get a bet on.