Leaving cert worriers

Know -he could do worse, I’d an electrician apprenticeship on offer aswell just in case,
Chubb little island are looking for apprentices for different trades,8 years work in the Bons Secours cork,
They’re not advertising this , all in-house, know a manager and he tipped me off,might be of help to someone on here

1 Like

Fantastic

That’s great to hear from someone who did it👏, he’s better than me I left at inter cert
Scraped it with 2 pass honours test DDDD

Great :+1: you can relax now!

1 Like

:+1::ireland::ireland::ireland::+1::ireland:Thank God

1 Like

That’s it

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Savage. Delighted for him. Sure we wont even have to ask the question when he joins up here…

1 Like
1 Like

Don’t be inviting him to any moonlight swims. Not straight away anyway.

6 Likes

Congrats kid

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thanks boy

Thanks Mike

Ah he’s got a sensible head compared to my turnip

Congrats boy

1 Like

Thanks bud

Only time I got inside the gates of UCC was when’ I’d a stepladder over my shoulder, or Easter Sunday morning years ago

1 Like

Different times, my mother was born and raised in Barrack Street and never set foot in UCC till the day my eldest brother graduated,

Well done to the young lad, tell him to pick two other teachable (in secondary school) subjects in first year, he might have a change of mind because History and English teachers are not in short supply

2 Likes

I was the first in my family to get a degree and sure now all the younger ones have degrees, masters and phds and all.

Different times

2 Likes