Leinster Hurling Championship 2024

Munster looks weak full stop outside of Limerick.

Portlaoise be the best spot, there or Tullamore.

If dublin and wexford finish level will it come down to score difference?

Of course. Sure it canā€™t come down to head to head anyway when they drew.

Wexford are single-handedly saving the Leinster hurling championship. The enigmatic results have led to all kinds of ming boggling permutations. You canā€™t be entirely sure if you want Antrim to beat Galway next weekend because theyā€™d then have a great chance of finishing on 6 points, yet you want Galway to drop more points somewhere so they canā€™t reach 7. I think the consensus is that we want Dublin to beat Antrim which wouldā€™ve been unfathomable after the draw a fortnight ago. Back then it looked like a straight scoring difference shootout for 3rd spot.

Leinster Final of a Saturday evening on an evening like this evening sounds lovely

3 Likes

Agree but surely not in Croke Park unless Wexford get there and you have a half decent chance of getting 50k there. If itā€™s Kilkenny and Galway again , you wonā€™t get 20k

Yaā€™s had a lovely evening two years ago against Galway and fuck all turned up, to be fair.

Has to be in Croker. Contracts have been signed and agreed.

Tbh honest I donā€™t know & Iā€™m doing that very thing Iā€™ve often poured scorn on the Irish for doingā€¦

ā€¦instead of just refreshingly saying ā€œI actually donā€™t know the answer to that oneā€ they make a definitive pronouncement thatā€™s often wrong.

I think Iā€™m lone parenting next weekend so I might bring my young Dubs over the road to Parnell Park on Saturday afternoon.

Croke Park would suit me the finest

1 Like

IMG-20240419-WA0001

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying, harry, & shame on those that peddled misinformation. Thereā€™s plenty of threads on TFK for that.

We top the group so.

Nailed on.

Not a chance this Wexford side wins away to Kilkenny again unless we lose to Carlow the week before. But 5 points probably wonā€™t get the job done.

Lads, is Lee Chin the best hurler in the country right now?

Iā€™d agree, he has wrestled the coveted BHITCRN crown from David Fitzgerald in the last few weeks.

Heā€™s going well but massive caveat is that weā€™ve played no one yet.

Heā€™ll run amok against Kilkenny again in a few weeks time

If I was to take any 2 hurlers in the country to transfer to Kilkenny the 2 of them would be top of my list given our current requirements

Who would ye give us for David Fitz?