Leinster Hurling Championship 2024

You’d probably take the draw. Pity going so close they couldn’t nick the win though. Carlow opportunities to beat Kilkenny in Senior Championship Hurling don’t come around too often.

10 Likes

Carlow never feared the Cats

It was wild soft but Carlow won’t complain

Thats a free in hurling. Happened last week in wex v galway when conor foley threw the ball into the stand when it went out for a line ball, free was given to galway

4.18 To delay an opponent taking a free puck or sideline puck by hitting or kicking the ball away, not releasing the ball to the opposition, or by deliberately not moving back to allow the puck to be taken.

13 Likes

And Antrim pointed a free from distance in their comeback against us the week before after Conor McDonald stood in front of the lad trying to take a lineball.

1 Like

A1, cheers

Mouse Kavanagh is the best hurler of all time

2 Likes

Dublin scored 3.32 in Parnell. It normally takes us 2 matches to score that. Antrim unrecognisable from the team who beat Wexford. They got it back to 4 pts 10 minutes i to second half but were terrible from then on. Despite the poor opposition thats Dublin’s best performance of the year. O donnell back to full back and back to his best. Crummy getting back to himself as is Donal Burke. Brian Hayes and Sean Currie had their best games for Dublin too.

Next Saturday in Parnell will be a sell out though I’m not sure Carlow’s heroics today is good news for Dublin.

1 Like

Great day for Carlow hurling, I wouldn’t often say it but congrats, I know you soldiered in that Rasta style jersey yourself :+1:

4 Likes

Cody would be beating the shit out of lads Monday night if he was still about.

It’s a melting pot

Dublin are top of the table now?

If only Laois got the same funding as Carlow . Would really level it up

6 Likes

Tip top after playing the shrapnel.

There’ll be a backlash next week one would suspect.

Carlow will struggle to re perform the heroics too thankfully.

And we’ll beat them by 10-15 points.

He was at this match, in front of us on the sunny terrace side

Some vindication for GoGo TV and what a day for Carlow Hurling, but this is hardly that seismic a shock.

The gap between Liam McCarthy and the top teams in Joe McDonagh isnt that much anymore.

A massive day for @ChairmanDan :clap::clap::clap: and spurs won as well

Yes good away point for Kilkenny. They’ll be happy with that you feel.

1 Like

@Locke @peddlerscross

What are the Leinster power rankings now

Kk, gy, wx tier 1
Dub, ant, car tier 2
Kildare ofally Westmeath tier 3

Probably being a bit harsh on Louth maybe but the rest are no marks

1 Like

And some lads wanted GAAGo to show Antrim v Dublin :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes