Leinster Hurling Championship 2024

Shhhhttaaapppp.

Sorry with a needless dig I won’t be responding.

17, 20 and 21.

They don’t have the depth for the round robin.

Invariably first day out they are fairly good and it just goes backwards from there.

Win v cork, draw v tipp and then losses.

Maybe if the final games were two weeks apart they’d have had a chance. Prunty didn’t play v Clare.

Are you assuming Limerick will bate Clare tomorrow?

Nonsense.

They will by god.

I wish I was as confident as you

It absolutely does.

Nope it’s the same as every other sport.

Numbers x by money crossed with competence will have you successful.

The more games you play and the longer the season is the more money and numbers begin to tell.

It’s why sides can beat Man City in cups and it’s why nobody can touch them in leagues.

That’s why it’s vital the people in croke park making the formats make them fair. It’s why we need regulation to protect weaker counties and give them a chance.

Has to. Ffs like. We’ve gone back decades.

We haven’t had a traditional championship format since '96 mate.

Have you ever run through a turnstile?

10 Likes

Media lads have to be saying something

1 Like

Never failed to get through one yet. Too good to drop but not a top line player sums him up

Kilkenny are definitely better than 2 years ago but they’re still not good enough

1 Like

Kilkenny play a maximum of two games a year where it’s possible to actually learn anything about how good they are. Neither of those games for this year has taken place yet.

What they played today was a hurling equivalent of the Leinster Ladyboys of 2001-2005 except with much less talent.

So you’ve successfully ran through a turnstile?

I never said I was a fast runner

2 Likes

From a system they were desperately trying to change themselves.

Well it was a deeply unfair system and I’m not overly sure they had any long term benefits from it.

I believe in fairness for all. The current formats in the gaa aren’t fair. They favour the strong.