Leinster Hurling Thread *

They even considered you shure…

I tee it up.

1 Like

Full time media personality and part time Wexford hurler Lee Chin sharing his thoughts with Matt Cooper on Today FM there.

“Davy is a passionate man” according to Lee.

1 Like

Very low key build up to this. This could be a real slug fest. I expect KK to come at us in a Tyrone like fashion. The heat won’t help either.

Galway by 1 point.

1 Like

Yeah i can see them rattling us, richie roloing back the years, good Midfield and backs and improving forwards. much tougher proposition than wexfords surrender monkeys.

1 Like

Success has ye gone soft. There was a time ye would have knocked seven or eight threads out of it.

1 Like

We’ll have it all to do to get a result Sunday. I predict a draw.

Ye’ll beat us handily enough

By whatever they decide to beat us by.
See them trying to do the poor mouth above? They have a lot to learn.

Leaving injuries and sendings off out of the equation we’ll bate them a point a man/2.

Kilkenny by 10pts I’d say.

We can learn the poor mouth from you cunts alright.

You can fu k off too

Ah ye might get there, takes time but yere natural effervescence when winnign might just stop ye from reaching the highest levels of poor-mouthery.
PR machine needs work too.

1 Like

Go easy on him, he’s just peeved that Wexford are still no nearer a Leinster even though they’re finally able to compete with Kilkenny.

That cunt @bandage has me seething still with all his whining about last year. I’m on my third pint in fifty mins and there’s a fat sweaty cunt behind me in a lawnster shirt. 100% nylon is ideal for the equator.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

@Bandage had to regin in the optimism so he’s just lashing out at those he admires most.

I tried to get a photo but he had his jacket on and my flash went off and it all got a bit messy. Anyhow, I’m sticking it in the roaster thread.

Open season on me, is it? I never did nothing to no one.