Leinster Senior Hurling Championship 2023

Even though Mannion was shit I’m not sure what else he could have done there. There were a few others far more culpable. T’was like a fucking Benny Hill sketch.

1 Like

Wooooo
We’re only bet when we’re buried and we’re not fuckin buried yet

11 Likes

Joe is solidly traumatised

Joe Cooney would drive you spare

I cannot agree more

1 Like

I also thought the Leinster final was a much better game too, even if that goal at the end hadnt have happened. Thought the quality was better and it was far more intensity to it.

1 Like

Munster was probably poor, without having had a chance to look at it again; but that was awful fucking scutter

quality in leinster was better but what an occasion in Munster

it wasnt on a standard of previous matches but was good all the same

Venue and atmosphere always better in regional venues if croke park isn’t more than 75% full.

Munster Final while close and compelling throughout was a scrappy enough affair bordering on not great quality.

Leinster Final the better match today.

2 Likes

Portlaise should be where any Kilkenny v Galway LF should be played.

1 Like

Still gets a kick out of it anyhow

9 Likes

The double is over you’d feel

The Munster Final was poor.

You’d struggle to name 6 or 7 lads that you could say played well across both teams.

And there were a fair few who had really bad games on both sides.

Thieves and vagabonds, we are

Not words I’d use for ye :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Some county to dig out wins tho. Ive always said if it gets late and nothing in it between wexford and Kilkenny, invariably kk always win. Just bred into them from a young age to win. Thats why i was happy with the 20s result this year, one of few times we turned the table

It was nasty stuff all told .

2019 championship, 2020 league, 2022 & 2023 championship are telling a different story though so maybe it’s turning.

1 Like

1984 and 2004 were two others that Wexford won against Kilkenny with last minute goals.