Leitrim Football 2014

Happy New Year to all followers of the Green n Gold.

GMIT our first opponents in our defence of the FBD League this coming Sunday.

All roads this year lead to the Hyde on May 18th

Have we played any challenge games yet DB

Leitrim 1-14 1-11 GMIT

Any word on a team or scorers Massey?

No word farmer i just seen the result

Cathal McCrann got the goal. Must be playing outfield these days.

PFarrelly, BPrior, DWrynn, PMaguire, WMcKeon, GReynolds, PBrennan, GHickey, AHickey, KConlon, CMcCrann, CReynolds, RCox, RLowe, EMulligan

Good work DB.

Midfield is a huge problem.

@Boxtyeater

How good is your clubman young Wrynn at full back?

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 882702, member: 24”]@anon67715551

How good is your clubman young Wrynn at full back?[/quote]

He has all the requirements like physique, pace and a great pair of hands. All his football has been however in the middle third so far, so I’d have a slight concern about his lack of experience in the position.
He has the FBD and the league to grow into the role and on May 19th. the Rossies will be giving out fuck about how useless Senan Kilbride was at full-forward when we’ve handed them their arses.

Gary Hickey at midfield,mccrann at hf and mulligan at corner forward wtf,did they all start in those positions DB

McCrann plays centre forward for Gortletteragh.

That would mean that Mulligan could be moved into corner forward where he started off with Leitrim.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 883092, member: 24”]McCrann plays centre forward for Gortletteragh.

That would mean that Mulligan could be moved into corner forward where he started off with Leitrim.[/quote]
I know that farmer my point is that mulligan wont be in the game as much at corner forward,paul brennan scored the goal by the way,good to get the season under way with a win mossie beirne also came on as a sub any word on the brother

The word is that Conor is going back after Christmas. But as is always the case with the Beirnes, anything can happen.

they like their pints allright

It will be good to see him back,hes a handfull for any fullback

A great opening selection for 5th.Jan. Good to see that Hagan has opened all doors to players who want to play.
Alan Wynne, Beirnes X 2, Shane Moran among others still available to fight for places when the college scene frees them up. Cathal McCrann will be a huge addition at 11 and around the middle generally. It will also take the level of expectancy off Mulligan.

A lot could happen between now and Christmas.

Today is the last day of Christmas you fool.

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post: 883323, member: 246”]A great opening selection for 5th.Jan. Good to see that Hagan has opened all doors to players who want to play.
Alan Wynne, Beirnes X 2, Shane Moran among others still available to fight for places when the college scene frees them up. Cathal McCrann will be a huge addition at 11 and around the middle generally. It will also take the level of expectancy off Mulligan.[/quote]
Was wynne playing against us sunday boxty