Leitrim Football 2014

Galway the opposition today

Half Time Galway 0-5 Leitrim 0-4

Leitrim 1-7 Galway 0-6 is the latest. Ray Cox with the goal

Galway 2-6 Leitrim 1-9 with 2 mins left

Last gasp Mulligan free wins it for Leitrim 1-10 to 2-6.

:clap:

Well done lads.

That utter cunt Tommy Carr gave us absolutely no credit on Sunday Sport. He deduced that because we had a new manager then he would be eager to impress from the start and Galway wouldn’t care as much. That’s why we won.

I despise that cunt so much.

Well done lads.

That utter cunt Tommy Carr gave us absolutely no credit on Sunday Sport. He deduced that because we had a new manager then he would be eager to impress from the start and Galway wouldn’t care as much. That’s why we won.

I despise that cunt so much.[/quote]
Hes some wanker alright farmer,well done to the lads great start to the season hopfully we can bate sligo next week and make the final at least,looks like hes sticking with young hickey at mifield,were you at the game DB?

Gerry generally plays in the half forwards right Massey? What’s the story with Aaron? Does he play midfield?

I see Darren Sweeney on the bench which is great news.

Croal and Beano are gone for the year? Croal is still around - I saw pictures of him on the Observer taking money on the door for some social thing in Manorhamilton.

The word on Conor Beirne from a source close to the family is that ‘I think he’s going back’.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 886833, member: 24”]Gerry generally plays in the half forwards right Massey? What’s the story with Aaron? Does he play midfield?

I see Darren Sweeney on the bench which is great news.

Croal and Beano are gone for the year? Croal is still around - I saw pictures of him on the Observer taking money on the door for some social thing in Manorhamilton.

The word on Conor Beirne from a source close to the family is that ‘I think he’s going back’.[/quote]
Aaron is a midfielder alright his auld fella said if he showed the same intrest as gerry hed be a savage but he didnt have the intrest maybe he does now hopefully

[quote=“massey ferguson, post: 886831, member: 189”]were you at the game DB?
[/quote]
I wasn’t Massey. Great win nonetheless.

Are we peaking too early again though ?

To the pub ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 886882, member: 48”]I wasn’t Massey. Great win nonetheless.

Are we peaking too early again though ?[/quote]
No harm winning games any time of the year DB,we must be top of our group surely but we still need to beat sligo next week to book a place in the final

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/reinstated-garda-astounded-to-be-suspended-from-duty-again-29917061.html

The end has arrived for Robocop. This cunt could appear on the motorbike at any hour of the day or night.
Look at the head on the fucker…

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post: 888079, member: 246”]http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/reinstated-garda-astounded-to-be-suspended-from-duty-again-29917061.html

The end has arrived for Robocop. This cunt could appear on the motorbike at any hour of the day or night.
Look at the head on the fucker…[/quote]
Hes some bastard that fucker,he got his cough softened in drumkeerin a few years ago but it mustnt have done any good

Anyone know if it’s score difference or head to head that decides who tops a group in FBD league if teams finish on level points ?

Head to head

Not to worry DB we’ll bate sligo so it wont matter

Half Time…Sligo 2-7 Leitrim 0-7

If results stay as they are at HT it’s a Galway Mayo Final

1-3 without reply for Leitrim in the 2nd half, it’s all square in Ballinamore. As things stand Leitrim will be contesting the prestigious FBD League Final for the 2nd year running